DISCUSSION for JUNE 11

Sheba

The last draw started of with the teens but I am hoping this time around to start lower... with 3 , 4 or 9....

Sheba__:dog:~~~ ®™ !

Florie

mon said:
OR THE 1 OR 2 !!!! :uzi:

MAYBE ANOTHER REPEAT FOR 40 OR 47???

I didn't believe that 47 would repeat even though the program says 100% but it did. For this draw, it is showing a 50/50 chance but who knows? May triple repeat. Are we willing to take the chance?

gsobier

Here is what my program says:
(either four, three, or five most of the time from here) :agree:
01 02 04 05 06 07
08 12 17 18 19 21
24 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 35 39 40
43 45 46 47 48 49

No more than three from here is most likely:
(2 were here, in the last draw)
03 09 10 11 13 14
15 16 20 22 23 25
34 36 37 38 41 42

For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
4 and 2: 336
3 and 3: 262
5 and 1: 237
2 and 4: 087
6 and 0: 052
1 and 5: 023
0 and 6: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

Beaker

Florie said:
I didn't believe that 47 would repeat even though the program says 100% but it did. For this draw, it is showing a 50/50 chance but who knows? May triple repeat. Are we willing to take the chance?
Well, I suggest you believe it this time - it's in play and nothing has changed with it's friend the 46 in fact this is closer to home plate than last time.

This could be the gem of the century 46-47 DN's :eek: :agree: :clown:

:read:

Beaker

On of the best things about these boards is the discussion over the years is retained for all to search.

This little gem was taken from March 27,2002 discussion.

Dennis Bassboss said:
Beaker I don't think that 30 will repeat here...I might be wrong but I think it's time for the 46-47 to show up! In the low numbers if you play some the 04 is in play and so is the 03 and 08...!:cool:
Now consider this the 48 often drags a single 09s...either 29-39 or 49...but like we are sometimes saying ...can't play them all even if we like them all...:)

By the way 3-8-29-39-46-47 did NOT hit in the next one BUT
3-8-29 hit the next one after :clown:

Take a look in that area - It's all there:eek:

This is what I'm talking about:
Originally posted by Beaker - April 3rd 2002
I'll go with these:

:agree: 2-4-7-8-11-29-30-31-40-44-46-47 :agree:

Good luck players

:wavey:
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss April 3, 2002
Here they are...
Going with only 9 tonight...
20-21-25-27-35-42-43-45-47

Hints...Hints...20-47

GOOOOOD LUCK FOLKS!!!:cool: :cool:

gsobier

Beaker:

There is a question we need an answer for..."Does 47 tend to 3-peat as a regular number?". I think it would help to know its behavior:agree:.

Right off, I'd agree, 46 and 47 are in play:agree2:.

Regards,
Beaker said:
Well, I suggest you believe it this time - it's in play and nothing has changed with it's friend the 46 in fact this is closer to home plate than last time.

This could be the gem of the century 46-47 DN's :eek: :agree: :clown:

:read:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

There is a question we need an answer for..."Does 47 tend to 3-peat as a regular number?". I think it would help to know its behavior:agree:.

Right off, I'd agree, 46 and 47 are in play:agree2:.

Regards,
George I can't answer your question easily (regular numbers), perhaps GillesD or Dennis can. But, with bonus, the top 3 3peating numbers are:

1) 49
2) 1
3) 47

What I think puts this over the top for me is that I am expecting a 4peat to emerge - that one is very very ready to strike :smash:

47 is the top 4-peater and it is in play for the next 2 draws. ;) :agree: :clown:

Now I must put out a caution with these numbers.
47 is one of a few numbers in the history that has hit 5 times in a row. In fact, through 667-671, it hit as a regular number. I include the 3peats and 4peat counts from those 5 - so 3 3peats and 2 4peats for 5 in a row.

Last time the 47 hit as a 4peat was 1156- 1159. In fact, it hit in 1154 and 1161 also a total of 6 times in 8 draws :eek:

Last time for a 3peat was 1999-2001 :agree:

Last edited:

gsobier

Beaker:

That sounds pretty good:agree: and could happen. For us who build/compose sets (like Geenie and myself), knowing which numbers are not in play is VERY helpful because use of those numbers can be controlled to use sparingly or not at all:agree2:.

I don't dictate on DNs most of the time... ...instead, there is a list I do favor, which are repeaters, open pair, and the most popular pairs. There are other influences along with my 30-19 list which is mostly 4/2 as a mixture. For those interested to know, would anyone like to see the other input components to compose sets?

Regards,
Beaker said:
George I can't answer your question easily (regular numbers), perhaps GillesD or Dennis can. But, with bonus, the top 3 3peating numbers are:

1) 49
2) 1
3) 47

What I think puts this over the top for me is that I am expecting a 4peat to emerge - that one is very very ready to strike :smash:

47 is the top 4-peater and it is in play for the next 2 draws. ;) :agree: :clown:

Now I must put out a caution with these numbers.
47 is one of a few numbers in the history that has hit 5 times in a row. In fact, through 667-671, it hit as a regular number. I include the 3peats and 4peat counts from those 5 - so 3 3peats and 2 4peats for 5 in a row.

Last time the 47 hit as a 4peat was 1156- 1159. In fact, it hit in 1154 and 1161 also a total of 6 times in 8 draws :eek:

Last time for a 3peat was 1999-2001 :agree:

gsobier

Mon:

40-46-47 could be a sweat deal:eek:. The sum of those 3 is realistic too:agree2:. I don't have anything to support this with many facts, it just stands out at me from the comments in this thread:agree:. A 1 or 2 would fit in this nicely as well:idea:.

Regards,
mon said:
OR THE 1 OR 2 !!!! :uzi:

MAYBE ANOTHER REPEAT FOR 40 OR 47???

Geenie

46/47 Hmm. If that comes into play than the
23 might repeat as well. I would choose the

I'm warming up to 6,7 and 24

Beaker

Geenie said:
46/47 Hmm. If that comes into play than the
23 might repeat as well. I would choose the

I'm warming up to 6,7 and 24

I like the look of that 6-7 also :agree:

Something keeps drawing my attention to 3-8 :dizzy:

gsobier

Beaker:

Hum, 03 is a very :cold: so its a long shot:eek:. What is it which makes you think about 03 hitting?

We probably will see something from decade 00 again too:agree:.

Regards,

Beaker said:
I like the look of that 6-7 also :agree:

Something keeps drawing my attention to 3-8 :dizzy:

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

Hum, 03 is a very :cold: so its a long shot:eek:. What is it which makes you think about 03 hitting?

We probably will see something from decade 00 again too:agree:.

Regards,
It's not that :cold: George - 5 draws out :notme: I have alot of good hits for the 3 :agree: and I'm expecting a few from draw 2017 - 7-47 and maybe 3 ;)

Beaker

A few may recall my prediction last time when I said the next few draws would be strange.

Well, I'm getting another indication that the next few will be even weirder :hair:

Anybody see this one starting in the 20's - even 30's?? :eek: :eek:

Geenie

Beaker said:
A few may recall my prediction last time when I said the next few draws would be strange.

Well, I'm getting another indication that the next few will be even weirder :hair:

I'm listening to ya - your good predicting
the weird stuff? :dizzy:

My question is what sort of things makes
you think the next draw will be the same? A lot of hits for high numbers
maybe.

gsobier

Beaker:

I'd say 7 and 47 are more likely than 3. Now it will come out in spite 'cause I said this just to bug me:lol:.

Instead of the number 3... ...3 from the same decade would make sense... ...haven't had one of those in a while:agree:.

Regards,

Beaker said:
It's not that :cold: George - 5 draws out :notme: I have alot of good hits for the 3 :agree: and I'm expecting a few from draw 2017 - 7-47 and maybe 3 ;)

Beaker

A few things Geenie mainly that 2-decade miss :worry: That is going to explode into something very very BIG.

The other thing that I see which I am just looking at right now is 3 numbers in one decade.

The two things - 2-decade miss and 3 numbers in one decade - sorta go hand in hand as you might expect. BUT, we haven't had 3-in-one-decade in 7 draws and the 2-decade miss is 7 draws out also.

Last time for the 3-in-one-decade miss was 1955-1963 - 9 draws - then KABOOM 1964 started in the 20's with 4 of them :eek: :eek:

1963 has similar characteristics to 2022 ;)

More I cannot say...:read:

by the way 1963 = 6 7 16 25 40 48 B17 ;)

Beaker

gsobier said:
Beaker:

I'd say 7 and 47 are more likely than 3. Now it will come out in spite 'cause I said this just to bug me:lol:.

Instead of the number 3... ...3 from the same decade would make sense... ...haven't had one of those in a while:agree:.

Regards,
You read my mind George ;) :clown:

Florie

Beaker said:

You, too? I purposely missed last draw because I didn'nt feel good about the numbers. Honestly, Like you I feel the same way again for this draw.

Sidebar