Discussion for FEB 15

Maggie

Let's see what we can do for Sat. draw..we're getting closer. :agree:

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but, I still think when the teens finally hit, they will really HIT.

Florie

Not too keen on this draw. Numbers seem to be distributed all over. I missed one of my DNs last which is 42 so I will favor it heavily and try again. More numbers predictions on "ones" and "tens". Perhaps some 40's.

For now..:rolleyes:

Here comes the LDs of 08...
08-18-28 major
18-28-38 major
08-38-48 minor....
I'm expecting a triple consecutive in the 40s...
Now watch out for 27....but do not overlook the 19-20 folks....
And the 01 or/and 02 are still heavy candidates...
:clown: :eek2: :eek3:

Maggie

Going to put the 10-16 in my regular picks, rather than play a line with them.
I like the 11-12 too.
That 29 has been a little fireball as of late.

Hmm... haven't "seen" too much of Beaker this past week.

:blush: Oh, there you are..

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Exactly Maggie and this is why it is an open pair.... :eek2: :eek3:
Maggie, a refresher, an open pair is a consecutive pair, like 35-36 or 43-44, in which neither of the numbers has hit yet subsequent to having appeared as a pair. A pair would be closed when one or both of the numbers hit again. So, if 35 hit, the open pair 35-36 would be closed. When you get a conseccutive pair, usually 1 or both numbers will hit within 4 draws - that's why we watch them. Sometimes, both numbers hit right after they are drawn - courtesy of Dennis. :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Here comes the LDs of 08...
08-18-28 major
18-28-38 major
08-38-48 minor....
I'm expecting a triple consecutive in the 40s...
Now watch out for 27....but do not overlook the 19-20 folks....
And the 01 or/and 02 are still heavy candidates...
:clown: :eek2: :eek3:
I agree with LD 8 here :agree: seeing lots of them :agree2:

Beaker said:
Maggie, a refresher, an open pair is a consecutive pair, like 35-36 or 43-44, in which neither of the numbers has hit yet subsequent to having appeared as a pair. A pair would be closed when one or both of the numbers hit again. So, if 35 hit, the open pair 35-36 would be closed. When you get a conseccutive pair, usually 1 or both numbers will hit within 4 draws - that's why we watch them. Sometimes, both numbers hit right after they are drawn - courtesy of Dennis. :agree2:
Well we both have royalty on this...When I first looked at this I looked mostly at the one or two numbers repeating on back to back draws...But you're the first one that stretches this to more draws...So I would say that it was teamwork! :agree: :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Well we both have royalty on this...When I first looked at this I looked mostly at the one or two numbers repeating on back to back draws...But you're the first one that stretches this to more draws...So I would say that it was teamwork! :agree: :agree2:
Thanks for some of the credit buddy - it's a good strategy that has yielded many many winners for me :agree2:

Beaker said:
That number has hung itself - won't play it :no: until it starts to hit :cold: :cold:
Yes I understand....It is as much cold by now as the weather outside...But I have a feeling that when it will hit it is going to be with the big ones....So I might play it again... :eek:

Beaker

Just looking at the double announcers for this one - that 23-47 is a hot pair - 51 times with bonus. The other one is 34-47

Looks like something from 4-8-9 might be in the party.

The other thing I'm seeing is LD 7 :agree: - especially that 17 -

7-17-37

Sidebar