Discussion for April 19 draw

Beaker

Well, you never know - I have some hits for it in my analysis - it could be a spoiler.

I'm also seeing some 40's pop out. We haven't had any 40's for the regular numbers in 4 draws. This trend won't last. Expect 1 from there this time.

The others I'm seeing are 26-34

dwoods99

Yes, I love 26-34. They also showed just 2 draws ago (Apr.5). I was also not surprised that 29-30 only skipped 1 draw to return Apr.12, and they still have a good repeating record.

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
Yes, I love 26-34. They also showed just 2 draws ago (Apr.5). I was also not surprised that 29-30 only skipped 1 draw to return Apr.12, and they still have a good repeating record.

dwoods99, something from both 29-30 and 16-17 could hit.

That 30 is hot. I like the look of 29 also :agree:

Brad

-The following posts are out of sequence cause of some deletions by redw41 - ask Beaker to explain :D

Hi Red,

Just post your questions or ideas and someone will post their reply eventually :)

Brad

Last edited:

redw41

Thank you for the kind words! but I am new at this and do find it interesting. And I do work every hard on my numbers. As of up to date I in the past two years I have had in 6/49, 5 numbers right twice and 6 numbers right in super 7.
I am not just some bimbo, who is just looking for "a good time"
but is interested in an all out chat in ideas in lotteries.
:mad: So make like a man and be nice to a newby, a lady one at that.

Last edited:

Brad

Not personally, just saw your post...this forum is more of a bulletin board rather than a chat room...if you look at the bottom of the Home Page you'll see which members are on line at any given time, once you get to know a few, you could try to address them...they may or may not reply right away though, sometimes one has to wait .:)

Beaker

redw41 said:

Thank you brad... do u chat on Yahoo Messenger?
<<deleted the messenger ID ..LT>>

redw41 this is NOT a chat room - it's a discussion board - big difference.

Please try not to clutter the boards. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Administrator
Hi redw41,

Welcome to the bulletin board. As Brad an Beaker have explained this is not a chat room but a place for posting messages .. which is much slower.
Thanks for puting forth your predictive numbers of 7 and 34 for the Super 7
We will all be playing that one this Friday :D

LT

dwoods99

LT,
This thread has gotten quite :confused: with only one *visible* post by redw41, yet you, Brad and Beaker must have seen other posts based on your responses. Were they deleted ?

Beaker

redw41 said:
Thank you for the kind words! but I am new at this and do find it interesting. And I do work every hard on my numbers. As of up to date I in the past two years I have had in 6/49, 5 numbers right twice and 6 numbers right in super 7.
... interested in an all out chat in ideas in lotteries.
:mad: <snipped for brevity>

You will find a lot of good players on these boards that have no interest in disparaging anyone - on the contrary.

The 34 is hot. Do you think other hot numbers will hit, namely, 2-10-39-30-35 ?? How about the 40's??

redw41, I'm certain you have good insight or you wouldn't be here. :agree:

LT

Administrator
dwoods99 said:
LT,
This thread has gotten quite :confused: with only one *visible* post by redw41, yet you, Brad and Beaker must have seen other posts based on your responses. Were they deleted ?

Yes your right dwoods ... redw41 is new and thought that this is a chat center and had posted several inquireies as to how this goes. Once she knew, she must have helped out by deleting several posts.

redw41 your posts and numbers are welcomed ..
"So make like a man and be nice to a newby, a lady one at that."

Is that "So make like a man" a quote from Ms Swan on MAD TV ??? I love that show :D

Beaker

redw41 said:
I am not just some bimbo, who is just looking for "a good time"
but is interested in an all out chat in ideas in lotteries.
:mad: So make like a man and be nice to a newby, a lady one at that.

And here I thought we had another good player - I need all the help I can get :dang: :yawn:

Oh well ....:rolleyes:

Sidebar