Discussion Aug/24 6-49

Maggie

I'm still thinking we will see some low numbers under 10 for Saturday's draw. I think I'll probably stick to pretty much the same numbers as I played for Wed. And I'm still holding out hope for 19,29, and 39.

Beaker

Maggie said:
I'm still thinking we will see some low numbers under 10 for Saturday's draw. I think I'll probably stick to pretty much the same numbers as I played for Wed. And I'm still holding out hope for 19,29, and 39.
I'm seeing alot of hits for those 9's Maggie :agree: especially that 39 :agree2:
:read:

LETSWIN

DISCUSSION AUG 24- 6/49

For this draw, Numbers that will definitely appear for this draw, are: 6, 22 ( still HOT), 31 and maybe 40.

Other numbers I like, 3, 9. 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 23, 26, 29, 33,
34, 35, 37, 40, 42, 44, 46, 47.

Hot numbers that just might miss this draw are: 27, 28, 43.
But I will definitely play them on some tickets, these numbers
have been coming up with great regularity lately.

I still think the 40-49 number range is due to be SHUTOUT In
one of the next few draws, including this one.

Good chance for REPEATS on this draw, are 25, 33 ( strongly
like) , 37 and 46. All of these numbers are also having a good
runs now.

WE WILL ALL WIN VERY BIG SHORTLY !!! BELIEVE IT !!!!

:agree2: :) ;) :wavey:

Boy...Boy...Boys...and girls....these 30s are really like a rollercoaster....they are about to hit the big slide....namely 31-34-36-38-39.....watch them closely...they are sneaky and for some obscure reasons...they might hit hard in the next..... :heul:

Maggie

Dennis,
Hope you're right about those 30's. I've got 3 of them in my picks for tomorrow. For the past 3 draws I've been thinking they were going to start hitting, hopefully, tomorrow they will show up. :agree:

Maggie

Mon,

I've noticed you've said that before also, that you will look at the Super 7 numbers, before you choose your 6-49. And I think one other person may have mentioned that as well. Is it numbers that you think will repeat for 6-49 that you look for? :) :)

PS-Boxing gloves are OFF for this question :smash: :)

mon

HI MAGGIE

BOXING GLOVES OFF! I CANT TYPE WITH THEM ANY WAYS :lol: :lol:

I DONT KNOW IF I CAN EXPLAIN WHAT I TRY TO DO CLEARLY , IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK AS YOU HAVE NOTICED MY LACK OF GOOD PICKS ON 6/49 ,

I LOOK AT BC49, QUEBEC 49 AND SUPER 7 NUMBER, BECAUSE SOMETIMES TIMES IT SEEMS THEY PLAY OFF EACH OTHER WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF DRAWS, LOOK AT YOUR RECENT HISTORY OF 6/49 DRAWS AND SUPER 7 ATLEAST THE FIRST DIGIT OF ONE OF THE DRAWS REPEATS ITSELF ON THE OTHER DRAW, THEN 2 OR THREE NUMBERS WILL BE ONE OFF HIGHER OR LOWER
EG: 8/14 6/49 11,28,33,37,40,46 BONUS 16

8/16 S/7 11,13,16,19,21,46,47 BONUS 01

ITS NOT MUCH BUT IT SOMETIMES HELPS ME WITH MY CHOICES

THERE ALL SAID AND NO BLOOD :bounce: :angel: :laugh:

Maggie

I will start to look at that as well, and see what I can come up with. :agree:

ps.Mon: thank you, blood and I don't agree with each other.:lol: :lol:

Maggie said:
Mon,

I've noticed you've said that before also, that you will look at the Super 7 numbers, before you choose your 6-49. And I think one other person may have mentioned that as well. Is it numbers that you think will repeat for 6-49 that you look for? :) :)

PS-Boxing gloves are OFF for this question :smash: :)
Like I have said before I have a complete list of hits in the 6/49 after draws for the Super 7 you should definitely look at this thing...very interesting from time to time...but I won't post that one because some Fat :baby: would roar in here saying that I'm stealing their datas!
To my knowledge Beaker was the first person that looked upon these occurencies ...I have to give him the credits that he deserves for that! :agree2:As for the boxing gloves I'm so shy that I would never critic anyone here!! :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

Like I have said before I have a complete list of hits in the 6/49 after draws for the Super 7 you should definitely look at this thing...very interesting from time to time...but I won't post that one because some Fat :baby: would roar in here saying that I'm stealing their datas!
To my knowledge Beaker was the first person that looked upon these occurencies ...I have to give him the credits that he deserves for that! :agree2:
At first I thought S7 was a good filter for Saturday's 6/49. Then alot of my picks for 6/49 hit for S7. But, after further analysis - which I didn't do ;) - you should consider some S7 numbers for 6/49 - both Saturday and Wednesday. Not more than 2 or 3 at most.:agree2:

Maggie

Moet et Chandon?? Wow! You two must be expecting something big. Well, you enjoy your champagne, I'll stick to my Coors Light. :) :) :beer:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

I would love to see Beakermania again!! :agree2:
Me too :agree: :lol: starting tonite :dance1: :bounce2:

Can you imagine ....:eek:
Maggie said:
Moet et Chandon?? Wow! You two must be expecting something big. Well, you enjoy your champagne, I'll stick to my Coors Light. :) :) :beer:
I'll have that too :lol:

Maggie

In case you don't get first prize, just pray there aren't 24 winners again for second. :DThat would be a bummer!!

Beaker

Maggie said:
In case you don't get first prize, just pray there aren't 24 winners again for second. :D
:sick: :sick: I'll hunt them down :uzi: :smash:
I'm after that 5+Bonus Maggie :agree: - if I don't get the BIG one first :agree2:

Maggie

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOMEONE HERE GET THE BIG ONE. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO CHECK YOUR TICKET, HAVE 5+B, THINK THAT YOU'VE WON ABOUT A 100 GRAND, AND THEN FIND OUT YOU ONLY GOT 17 THOUSAND. I'M NOT A GREEDY PERSON, BUT I KNOW I WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED.
:)

I SHOULDN'T SAY ONLY 17 GRAND, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY AMOUNT. NOW I'VE PROBABLY JINXED MYSELF AND I'LL NEVER WIN NOW.:bawl:

Last edited:

Sidebar