detect in each mini quadrant the corresponding color and letter.

Frank

Well, as usual the result is predictable, you create 8 colour/quadrant groups and the result is they all equally share their predicted portion of the results. What's the point? When will you tire of thinking up ever more wierd ways of creating families?
I had to give the colours a symbol but could not use B for blue as that was a sector code. so I used Z for blue. Average skip 1.6 draws per colour/zone. Not much use at all.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/phx8jc5shupz3oj/Pasta2.xlsx/file

jack

ok frank very good work, it's a lottery ( quina brazil uses 80 numbers to hit 5)
frank , the sum of the two sectors must always give 5 (which is the number of numbers in the draws, sometimes
we have 2 or 3 numbers in the same letter position or in the letter example B, X, X ( THE XIS IS THE NUMBER OF THE DRAWINGS, THESE MINIQUADRANTS, IS TO SEE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY IN THE SAME POSITION AND
NO MAXIMUM TWO NUMBERS PER MINI QUADRANT, ON REQUEST, if you don't mind
see in the formula when it gives two or 3 numbers in the same letter

Frank

Sorry, I uploaded the wrong spreadsheet. That was only a prototype until I realised what you were doing. I’ll upload the real one when I get on my PC.

jack

Hã! muito franco, ok, você pode mudar
sempre que quiser os parâmetros, fique a vontade, estava olhando esse sistema, ele tem potencial para os mini quadrantes (posições) e por ter dois setores,
tem potencial para filtrar, inclusive em outras loterias
se encontrar números fixos, vira referência, vira um ótimo filtro, fique a vontade quando quiser aumentar os filtros, ótimo trabalho, obrigado

Frank

Translation:-

Ha! very frank, ok, you can change
whenever you want the parameters, feel free, I was looking at this system, it has potential for the mini quadrants (positions) and for having two sectors,
it has potential to filter, even in other lotteries
if you find fixed numbers, it becomes a reference, it becomes a great filter, feel free when you want to increase the filters, great job, thank you.

jack

frank , what is an 80-5 lottery like
where 5 numbers out of 80 are drawn
we have in the worst condition the 5 numbers drawn in 5 mini quadrants, of course a mini quadrant can have two or three numbers, but in the 4 letters or 4 positions, a letter can have more than one numbers, there will be one of the 4 letters that will have a double of numbers because 5 numbers in 4 letters are drawn
frank from this how to create a filter since 20 numbers out of the 80 of the lottery are enough? 5 mini quadrants with 4 letters are 20 numbers, so 100% a lottery will always be within 20 numbers, can you help me create some filters for this?

Frank

Well I don't follow all that nonsense, but I get the gist of it.
Well you can count how many of any colour fall in the same corner, e.g
16 20 34 56 57 work out at
YD YD YD YD ZC meaning four numbers are in the yellow zone AND in corner D, plus one other in the blue C corner.

If you plot where these numbers would fall in a table labelled
YA YB YC YD ZA ZB ZC ZD with a 1 for yes and a zero for No you would get
0 0 0 4 0 0 1 0.
This coding system can be used for all the draws. However this results in thousands of unique combinations of 0's and 1's which is no good for filtering. But removing the zeroes to create a 5 digit code ( the digits of which add to 5) reveals interesting results .
The above, for example reduces to 41.

From the results given only these codes are generated.

Refer to the updated spreadsheet https://www.mediafire.com/file/phx8jc5shupz3oj/Pasta2.xlsx/file

Using Autofilter in column AG and setting the filter to count each ocurrence of the above codes, I have made a table (Planilha 2) of how common each code occurs, for the given number of 5642 draws.

it is clear that 11111 happens 50% of the time. This can mean a few things, such as all 4 corners A,b,c,d of one colour plus one in the blue, OR three corners in yellow, two in the blue, etc. it does not guarantee ALL corners A,b,c,d are covered over the 2 colour zones.
Much rarer are codes 14 or 23 or 32 or 41. with code 14 (favouring blue) one yellow corner, four in the same blue corner;- theres only 0.18% of them. Similarly 41 (favouring yellow) four in the same yellow corner and one blue;- there are only 0.41% of them in the results.

Cols W to AO are new on the spreadsheet and feature the above analysis. Planilha 2 cols O to Q feature manually obained counts by using Autofilter on column AG. Cell AG11 shows how many results satisfy the filter setting.
I trust you know how to use autofilter to verify those results.

Another thing to filter is how many zones or corners (A,B,C or D) are missing from BOTH colours in a particular result. Thats what cols AJ to AO are looking at. For example 58% of those results have one zone letter missing in both colours. 16% have 2 zones missing. You can test this using the Autofilter in cell AN12, the count is also shown there. Note:- Use only one Auto filter at a time, results get double filtered if you use both at the same time.
There is also a table W1:AG7 which counts results in a specific corner, whether that be Yellow A, Blue C or whatever giving an average percentage of occurrences over history.

That concludes my work on this topic, Elvis has left the building.

jack

huh! wonderful FRANK, I don't care that other forum members use the system, but share your opinion too!!, you'll see how many will download the spreadsheet.
no problem, frank, very good the system of filters by mini quadrants and positional and in two sectors, thank you frank, here is the promise of when you win to be rewarded, because when you win it is easy to reward, thank you frank

jack

frank, I will open another post on the same subject, to see delay of the mini, quadrants,
we have =
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10= blue mini quadrant
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10= mini yellow quadrants
will be determined the delays and repetitions of a given, number of draws, and the missing mini quadrants

Sidebar