06)DQ meaning a double and a quad
07)DT meaning a double and a triple
08)DTD meaning a double, a triple, and a double
09)Q meaning a quad
10)T meaning a triple
11)TD meaning a triple and a double
12)TDD meaning a triple and two pairs
13)TT meaning two triples

Now a DT differs from a TD, in a DT, it means the lower value pair is first followed by the triple which is the higher value.
The same goes for the DDT and the TDD.
I'll post the stats for these in the next post below.

peter

After 2025 draws here is what we have:
01) none=228
02) D=811
03)DD=593
04)DDD=80
05)DDT=1
06)DQ=1
07)DT=76
08)DTD=3
09)Q=9
10)T=154
11)TD=64
12)TDD=2
13)TT=3

peter

I'm currently in the process of sorting these all in order by same last digit draw numbers, I'll post the info, when I'm complete, in the form of a summary sheet, when I'm all done.

Rebeckah

Peter, I would think that announcers would be very beneficial here. Like does a TD announce a quad, etc... Something I follow with FD is how many repeat from previous/ how many new FD. {I also do this with skips} Found there's usually 2 repeating digits per game... with your typical game fluctuations of course. Your data is what I would expect, with Doubles the highest. I am surprised by the low triple count though. Even though I don't follow Canadas games, I think most lottos are close stat wise, & TX Lotto 6/54 had preponderance of triple FDs.

peter

Good point Rebeckah, Re: the announcers, ie: what does a triple announce, I currently do not have that info, I don't know if anyone else does, and if my buddies Beaker and Dennis don't, I'll send my info to them, and they can sort out announcers, excellent point.:agree2:

Sidebar