Dennis - where are you?

Brad

I think Dennis is analyzing different nrs these days ... exam scores, failure rates etc. :cool:

mon

MY DAUGHTER GOT SICK GAVE IT TO ME AND MY OTHER DAUGHTER AND THE WHOLE HOUSE WAS SICK HAVE NOT SLEPT MUCH ALL WEEK MAYBE DENNIS GOT THE SAME THING, THAT OR REPORT CARDS ARE OUT MAYBE HE IS PASSING ON MATH LOGIC TO ALL PARENTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

A funny thing happenned to me this week....while I was buying my tickets for 6/49 a guy (a perfect stranger to me ) said this...
'' You should go to that website for your numbers...http://www.lotto649.ws/forums
A guy there is awesome for predicting numbers and trends....he calls himself Dennis Bassboss''....The only thing that came up to my mind was to tell the guy that I would look for that website for sure....If only he knew...
:lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
All of the above....but the win was a small one....not the big one...and again I almost got that Banco...I'll get it ....I'll get it :mad3:
Good to see you back Buddy :agree2: Anything good from S7?

Beaker said:
Good to see you back Buddy :agree2: Anything good from S7?
Not much Beaker....I only played a small wheel and got only 2 free plays out of it...but even worse I played the 50 series yesterday in Banco and only cash enough to come out of it even....despite the fact that 7 from the 50 series have hit yesterday.... :dang:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Not much Beaker....I only played a small wheel and got only 2 free plays out of it...but even worse I played the 50 series yesterday in Banco and only cash enough to come out of it even....despite the fact that 7 from the 50 series have hit yesterday.... :dang:
Same here - 2 free tickets - :sick: :dang:

That Banco/Keno is funny - so many numbers hit but you don't get anything for it :rolleyes:

Like you say, too bad you don't hit 6/49 like you hit banco :lol:

Beaker said:
Same here - 2 free tickets - :sick: :dang:

That Banco/Keno is funny - so many numbers hit but you don't get anything for it :rolleyes:

Like you say, too bad you don't hit 6/49 like you hit banco :lol:
This might change tonite....I'm counting big with the combo 5..... :agree2:

Sidebar