December18 prediction

Lin Shen

last time, my analysis of directions of all balls was correct,but there were some problem with other aspects. I give my prediction of December18 as follows:

Ball1 Ball2 Ball3 Ball4 Ball5 Ball6 BB
Last Draw 07 19 21 30 36 44 39
Directions down up up up Down Down down
Positions �H 20 �H 31 32 �H 8,14,34?

You can compare my prediction with your stats analysis.
welcome discussion!

Lin Shen next time you start a thread here could you please name it ''discussion'' you could have posted this under the discussions thread...See here we have two kinds of thread one for discussion and one for picks...This time tough another new person has started a thread entitle numbers or something like that...If everybody start threads like that ...we will find it difficult to follow what is going on! I know that it is not your fault here :rolleyes: ....I just wanted you to know.... by the way your approach on positions of numbers has some very good values as I know some players that plays only according to that ...tough I'd like to know of what criterias you use to decide what goes up and down....Lotto excell is the best software in the world of lotteries for positionning of numbers...In that department it is unmatched... Just go and have a look...
http://www.kenoexpert.com/
:confused:

Lin Shen

Sorry about it, i'll do it from next time

Dennis:
Thank you for your reminding me, I'll do it from next time. About the criterias to decide the directions of balls moving, it's hard to say there are absolute criterias, it depends on your experiences of graph analysis, I created my own method to analyze the directions and positions of the balls, but it's not public now, maybe I'll publish a book or CD about this method in the future.

Just I looked at www.kenoexpert.com, because I don't understand French, so I don't get the details about the software lotto excell,but, that's a excellent website.

Lin Shen

Beaker

Lin Shen said:
last time, my analysis of directions of all balls was correct,but there were some problem with other aspects. I give my prediction of December18 as follows:

Ball1 Ball2 Ball3 Ball4 Ball5 Ball6 BB
Last Draw 07 19 21 30 36 44 39
Directions down up up up Down Down down
Positions �H 20 �H 31 32 �H 8,14,34?

You can compare my prediction with your stats analysis.
welcome discussion!
What is this ---->�H and what does it mean?
:confused:

Lin Shen

Reply to Beaker

Beaker:
I did't input that symbol, the symbol I gave is "?" it means "don't know it's value".

Lin Shen

Sidebar