December 4 Piks

See NumbrDudes I told you you were close for that 4 out of 10 well it happenned tonite....+ one of your hints came up again and one of mine also and also some from Beaker and Johanne was close too...I'll tell you we are very close of hitting for much...much...more folks :lol: :agree2:
Big congratulations to all the winners tonite but I'd like to add an even bigger congratulation for all the hinters on target (Beaker with 2 out of 3)and for that 4 out of 10 courtesy of my deer friend NumbrsDudes! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Only Dennis can bring up the better out of a person! :lol:

Last edited:
Dennis Bassboss said:
I like that 10....The 01-02 have announced the 20-43 combo a few times also...An antipode draw is certainly lurking around and I'm not excluding that possibility at all here....That 01-02-03-04 That once struck came out of a similar frame and pattern then what happenned the last few draws but also keep in mind that the 01-02 have never repeated on back to back draws... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker said:
You might - that is a very good set :agree2: :agree:

Beaker's last minute prediction: no 20's or 30's - watch for it :eek: :dance1:

Good Luck....Let's hope Ms. Lucky is in the neighbourhood ;)
:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
NUMBRSDUUUUUUUDE

Well Done again...Are you getting closer to the promised Land ?
Perhaps you are....
I just hope you played 30 lines or more so that you'd get multiple 4/6's ...
Keep it up :agree2:

i only have one thing

only one thing to say to-nite.I have been so busy at work that i have lost my focus on the forum,and my predictions have been way out in left field...sorry folks...i'll probably play a few quick pic's in the next few draws as my busiest season is now apon me..but if any thoughts fall on my brain cells..i'll be more than happy to pass them on...

:crap: :worry:

i'll be back on track shortly folks :sad: :baby: :confused:

NmbrsDude

Thanks for the encouragement, Dennis...

Combo,

Sorry to report but I haven't changed my wheel yet so I was playing my top 20 again but I had 5/6 + the bonus in the 20 number set. I got away with 6 x 3/6. If this keeps up, I'll definitely switch to a smaller set of numbers; probably no more than 15 wheeled into 50. Or if I get really gutsy, I might even go to 10 into 50.
Congrats to all the winners tonight!!

Thanks again,
ND
:cool:

50 LINES CAN TAKE AW 12

NmbrsDude,

If you go to 50 lines then I encourage you to wheel 12 numbers that way your chances of losing DECREASES.
I know 50 lines for 10 numbers is FANTASTIC but chances for losing INCREASES...
I guess it's up to your group.

Beaker

NmbrsDude said:
Here are my 10 for tonight:

Hints: 2, 4

Best of luck to all! ;)
This was a gutsy call by someone who has an idea that it will hit - nice picks NmbrsDude - very nice, congratulations :agree: :agree2:

I thought 2 pairs might hit and you covered 3 triples for the 4 :eek: Those picks could have easily hit for 5 or more :agree:

Last edited:

Beaker

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
I like that 10....The 01-02 have announced the 20-43 combo a few times also...An antipode draw is certainly lurking around and I'm not excluding that possibility at all here....That 01-02-03-04 That once struck came out of a similar frame and pattern then what happenned the last few draws but also keep in mind that the 01-02 have never repeated on back to back draws...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Beaker
You might - that is a very good set

Beaker's last minute prediction: no 20's or 30's - watch for it

Good Luck....Let's hope Ms. Lucky is in the neighbourhood
Beaker said:
I took a little closer look at the history. Of course we know our good announcer set 1-2-15 for the high draws and there are some good indications of this - take a look at 1883/1884/1885 and 1917/1918/1919
BUT,
there is one thing about those draws that is interesting - the 3 is always in the neighbourhood :eek:
Don't forget this gem :agree:

Beaker

Re: i only have one thing

luckystrike said:
only one thing to say to-nite.I have been so busy at work that i have lost my focus on the forum,and my predictions have been way out in left field...sorry folks...i'll probably play a few quick pic's in the next few draws as my busiest season is now apon me..but if any thoughts fall on my brain cells..i'll be more than happy to pass them on...

:crap: :worry:

i'll be back on track shortly folks :sad: :baby: :confused:
Don't worry luckystrike, your contributions are always welcome - busy or not. Post when you get a free moment.

Sometimes the numbers just hit :smash: us when we least expect. :agree2:

Brad

Re: ND's idea

Brad said:
Here are the most picked so far ,

x10 .. 03-46
x 8 ... 31-34-44
x 7 ... 39-43-45
x 6 ... 02-10-13-20-40-42

x 5 ... 05-07-08-11-12-25-27-47

... 3/14 hits from most picked nrs of all Dec.4 posts :agree2:

inner

hey

Hey I went down the tube in my wheeling
and only got my money back but I had
4/14
this is good for me I hope i am on the right track
this was 3/10 then 4/14

:bawl: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Beaker

Re: hey

inner said:
Hey I went down the tube in my wheeling
and only got my money back but I had
4/14
this is good for me I hope i am on the right track
this was 3/10 then 4/14

:bawl: :agree: :agree: :agree:
See inner, your luck is swinging around :spiny:

Let's get the next one :agree2:

dwoods99

NmbrsDude said:
Thanks for the encouragement, Dennis...

Combo,

Sorry to report but I haven't changed my wheel yet so I was playing my top 20 again but I had 5/6 + the bonus in the 20 number set. I got away with 6 x 3/6. If this keeps up, I'll definitely switch to a smaller set of numbers; probably no more than 15 wheeled into 50. Or if I get really gutsy, I might even go to 10 into 50.
Congrats to all the winners tonight!!

Thanks again,
ND
Big congrats :agree2: NmbrsDude on this draw... very nice picking the 01-02-03-04 to play, and hitting the right number in the 40s.

Dennis has a nice 10 number wheel for $30 you could play. It's somewhere in the wheels section.

As for me, I'm quite happy with the results I got... 6+/48 :clown: ;) ;) :D

dwoods99

Re: DWOODS

Originally posted by Bones
01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08
Believe it or not I like the first line
You were right, 3/8 :lol:

Congrats to Beaker for 2/3 hints :agree2:
Congrats to Sheba for 4+/21 right, and Maggie with 3/14.

LT, you had 3/20 and the other 4 were offitis in your groupings, mainly the 2-5 which missed the 1-3-4.

Dennis... another hint :king:

NmbrsDude

thanks, dwoods

gotta say, 6+ ... YOU DA MAN!!

On the subject of wheels, I've got to see how this goes over the next couple of draws. If it's pretty consistent, I'll probably opt for one of three wheels I already have: 15 in 50, 12 in 50 or 10 in 50. The reason I have to think of a 15 number pool is because 40 was my 14th pick last night.
Stay tuned...

ND

Re: thanks, dwoods

NmbrsDude said:
gotta say, 6+ ... YOU DA MAN!!

On the subject of wheels, I've got to see how this goes over the next couple of draws. If it's pretty consistent, I'll probably opt for one of three wheels I already have: 15 in 50, 12 in 50 or 10 in 50. The reason I have to think of a 15 number pool is because 40 was my 14th pick last night.
Stay tuned...

ND
The way you have hit these hints lately NumbersDudes you should consider to put them on the forefront of any wheel you are about to play but the best thing to do would be to put them as DN numbers...When both of them hit you can multiply your wins a lot
And when the rest of your wheel as a 4/4 garanty you don't have to hit with them all the time to make some cash!:agree2:

Lately I have played mostly the 8 numbers wheel combo instead of playing my 10 numbers DN wheel...I had once 3/8 yesterday 2/8 but the best is yet to come...During the christmas break I'll have plenty of time to study the numbers more...And when I do that I usually get my share...
:agree2:

Sidebar