December 21th Discussion

Maggie

Seems like that 40 just doesn't want to go away. I think the numbers that were picked for Wed.draw will come into play for Saturday possibly.

:xmas: :xmas:

Maggie said:
Seems like that 40 just doesn't want to go away. I think the numbers that were picked for Wed.draw will come into play for Saturday possibly.

:xmas: :xmas:
I have a few hanging ghost sets posted in the last 2 weeks that corroborate your thinking Maggie!I tend to agree with you here!!! :agree2:

But I can tell you this...Before long my dancing set is going to capture 5 or more of them in a single blow!
Too many hits with them lately...
:agree2:

Geenie

Or I would say this draw is like taking
candy from a baby.:baby:
I'm playing 600 lines with work and at
least $100.00 for moi.

I think there's going to be more than
2 winners for this draw!
Hopefully from here!!!!!

:eek:

Maggie said:
How true!!
We may see something from 2-4-9 this time around and maybe the 39 as well.
Do not count that 08 out so fast....And that 01-03 is alive now....but I do not see any more from that decade so far...Furthermore that 10 brings more weight to that 31...Maybe both 10-31.....but the heart and soul of that draw is going to take place in the 30s range.... :eek2: :eek3:

Do not loose that 24 from your sight...It is in play now...We might even see the 23-24 combo...20-43 are becoming a hanging ghost pair here...They are in play more than ever if that 45 hits it might hit with it or just the draw after... :eek:

On the last winning set only the 10 escaped the last 6 draws folks (29 numbers total).....so we got to look a little further back this time.. Some cold at least 1 or 2 could hit ...Following that reasonning...The 31...the 18 or the 28 could come...and of course the 28 and the 39 have both come lately as the bonus... :eek2: :eek3:

Joanne

On the last draw I had a good feeling with three numbers and they hit.

This time I've gone up and down the last 15 draws and what I like are the 1-9-47 as good possibilities.I will definitely build on these as my top choices to use for the Dec.21st draw.

:wavey: :wavey:

Geenie said:
Or I would say this draw is like taking
candy from a baby.:baby:
I'm playing 600 lines with work and at
least $100.00 for moi.

I think there's going to be more than
2 winners for this draw!
Hopefully from here!!!!!

:eek:

GEENIE.........I HAD A DREAM THAT KNOW ONE WON ON SAT...AND THAT THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT I EVER RECEIVEDED WAS ...

15 MILLION $$'S ON DEC. 25/02 AND I HAD A BIG NEW YEARS BASH FOR ALL MY LOTTO FRIENDS... :agree: :agree: :agree:

MAGGIE

Maggie said:
How true!!
We may see something from 2-4-9 this time around and maybe the 39 as well.

I AGREE WITH # 9 FOR THIS DRAW...BUT I LIKE IT WITH LD 05 .....

LOOKING AT 5-25-45....ANY THOUGHTS???:wavey:

DENNIS

Dennis Bassboss said:
Do not count that 08 out so fast....And that 01-03 is alive now....but I do not see any more from that decade so far...Furthermore that 10 brings more weight to that 31...Maybe both 10-31.....but the heart and soul of that draw is going to take place in the 30s range.... :eek2: :eek3:

I AGREE WITH A LOT OF THIRTY'S THIS DRAW..AND YES I THINK # 31 IS IN PLAY ALSO.. MAYBE A COUPLE OF PAIRS ALSO.?????

34-35......OR MAYBE I WAS ONE DRAW EARLY...BUT.....

36-----37----38-----39----- :eek: :eek:

Sidebar