December 21st Piks

Beaker

Originally posted by Beaker - Dec 7th
I ran my decade announcer thingy, as I do every draw, and looked at the current pattern back in history.

Last draw has many good announcers for no 1's and 10's, that is, a high draw starting with 20's.

If it doesn't hit now, it will be in play for 5 draws.
:agree:
Originally posted by Beaker - Dec 11th
Yes, I think this high one will be within 4 draws - actually December 21 is the target. I don't think this draw will go high - too many good low ones. I still like that 8
Another pairing to watch is that 31-33
Funny, very...very funny :sick: :sick:

Last edited:

Beaker

Pradeep said:
My prediction of 39 was wrong.

Missing decades 1 or 2 was right.
No right or wrong here Pradeep :no: Sometimes we hit sometimes we don't. What's most important is we say something.

Trust me, I looked long and hard at that 39 - it is in play. :agree:

Keep posting your thoughts Pradeep :agree2:

inner

though on predicting to fare ahead

does any one keep stats on the predictions form these threads
and if so :
if you compare them several draws forward is the
hit rate equal or higher then the draw they where predicted for

:dizzy: though

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Beaker

Re: though on predicting to fare ahead

inner said:
does any one keep stats on the predictions form these threads
and if so :
if you compare them several draws forward is the
hit rate equal or higher then the draw they where predicted for

:dizzy: though

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Unfortunately, if you go back, I think we do better :agree: that is the predictions often hit 1 or 2 draws forward.

I believe many posters play the same numbers for a few draws - except Beaker :sick:

This is why I say you need to play these numbers for a few draws, they will hit :blush:

Trust me inner, I keep track of what is said. That is why I go back and repost. Sometimes it's scary :eek:

Last edited:
And this was the post that started all this.... :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss in the discussions for December 11th... said:
I'm going to play them.... 20-43 just like I have been doing so when there's an outside chance for that pair to show up...But let me tell you this..The lowest number inside the next 3 draws could be higher than 20 and I mean bonus included...A draw starting at 27 or even in the 30s is in sight folks...more than ever... My next set will reflect just that...When these high 40s will hit...it is going to be for plenty of them...watch for them...watch for them... :agree2:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
And this was the post that started all this.... :agree2:
You were right on Buddy - it was in the air.
I now know what the conditions are :agree: When I looked back I noticed something.

If I see those conditions again I won't miss it :no: count on it!!!

What really gets me is this decade miss :eek: :eek: WOW!!

The next one to come will be end of January

Yesterday I have been tricked by my dancing set.....And 4 of them have hit again....I was at that crossroad....playing my dancing set? or playing the real high draw? I guess I miss the boat on that one despite a 4 hitter from my dancing set....It won't happen again.... :agree:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yesterday I have been tricked by my dancing set.....And 4 of them have hit again....I was at that crossroad....playing my dancing set? or playing the real high draw? I guess I miss the boat on that one despite a 4 hitter from my dancing set....It won't happen again.... :agree:
Speaking about dancing sets - my Awesome set is coming on strong for the next one. More in the other thread :agree2:

Now if you all wonder why I posted that yesterday ...It is because last year for that 1872 draw I called a high draw...Went for it and got 5 good numbers out of 12 posted...Beaker saw it and I almost went for that again last night...but my dancing set is also doing fine these days ...This is my dancing set...
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49
And this is the debate I went through before last night draw...
:eek:

Sidebar