December 14th Discussion

Ben

Re: A Question

Lin Shen said:
Hi, Ben:
For "05...Announce: 27(54x),21(54x)", I don't understand what the digits "27(54x)" and 21(54x) represent.
Can you explain it ?

Lin Shen

27 is Number, or ball if you like, and 54 (x=time) = 54 times
same for 21.

Lin Shen

One more question

Thanks! Ben. I still don't understand the whole sentence, what is the relationship between "05" and "27"?
"05...Announce: 27(54x),21(54x)",

Lin Shen

Beaker

Re: One more question

Lin Shen said:
Thanks! Ben. I still don't understand the whole sentence, what is the relationship between "05" and "27"?
"05...Announce: 27(54x),21(54x)",

Lin Shen
Lin Shen the last draw was 5-8-13-37-40-43-B26

Consider the 5. In the next draw after the 5 appeared, the 27 hit 54 times, the 21 hit 53 times. The 27 is the number that appeared most after the 5 hit. :agree:

Consider the 8. In the next draw after the 8 hit,
the 40 hit 51 times. The 40 is the number that appeared most often after the 8 hit.

You can do this for each number and all combinations of numbers.

It answers the question 'When I see the 5 (or any number) what number comes next?' or 'What number to avoid if I see the 5 (or any other number)

If I see 5 and 8 together, what number hits next? 3 ;)
If I see 5 or 8, what number hits next? 34 :agree:
and on....and on... and on....

The "Announcer Theory" Section 1 of 1000 :agree:

Last edited:

ak2404

To GillesD

4 out of 6 were in my selection of 27
I had a 22% chance of having 3 numbers ticket if 4 were selected.
I had this 3 number ticket, and broke even again.
I will post my coming selreection for the next draw shortly.
Your reply is correct, if you apply pure theory, but in practice it is slightly deferent.
write to me at <<< email address deleted ... email addys are not allowed to be posted in these forums .. LT >>>for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lin Shen

Thanks a lot!

Beaker, thank you very much!I am interesting your theory!

One more question: I don't understand the terms"skip" and "due"(I saw "due" in a lotto software")

Lin Shen

Lin Shen

What is your another website,LT?

Hi, LT, glad to hearing you grew up in Etobicoke, This is a bueatiful place! Can you tell me what your another website is ?

Nice to meet you here!

Lin Shen

Beaker

Re: Thanks a lot!

Lin Shen said:
Beaker, thank you very much!I am interesting your theory!

One more question: I don't understand the terms"skip" and "due"(I saw "due" in a lotto software")

Lin Shen
Skip = The number of draws missed before a number hits again
Due = (1)A number that is expected to fall because of various statistics, gut feel, expectation. (2) Long-shot numbers (those which have skipped 15 or more draws) are sometimes said to be "due" to hit.

Sidebar