December 11 Piks

Well Done LT

5/20 is good IF you had played 100 lines at least :agree:

Indeed everything is screwed up after those stupid Bonus draws that's why I only spent $1.00 on Prov lotto :lol:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Congratulations to the winners tonite ...LT has 4 I think and Mon 3 as for the others I have to look again...:agree2:

The bonus draws are still affecting these draws...So I won't play 6/49 for a while...Tonite we shouldn't see any numbers under 10 and yet 2 of my numbers from my dancing set under 10 are there... Actually 4 from my dancing set have hit tonite...31 should have hit in the last 3 draws but it is not there same for 20 and 27... It might take 50 draws or more to erase the dammage done by these bonus draws...What a shame for the lottery world...What a shame... :dang:
Originally posted by Beaker Dec 7
Cha-Ching!!!

$$$ 8-13-16-21-26-28-34-37-41-43-46-47 $$$

Best Bets = 37-47

Watch for them!! :dance1:

Good luck players :agree2: :angel:

Should have left it :bawl: :bawl::crap: :mad2:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Congratulations to the winners tonite ...LT has 4 I think and Mon 3 as for the others I have to look again...:agree2:

The bonus draws are still affecting these draws...So I won't play 6/49 for a while...Tonite we shouldn't see any numbers under 10 and yet 2 of my numbers from my dancing set under 10 are there... Actually 4 from my dancing set have hit tonite...31 should have hit in the last 3 draws but it is not there same for 20 and 27... It might take 50 draws or more to erase the dammage done by these bonus draws...What a shame for the lottery world...What a shame... :dang:
Buddy, I wouldn't toss in the hat so fast :no:

The draw with no 1's and no 10's is coming fast - within 3 draws now.

Take a look at the Discussions for December 7 and you will see why it is close!!!! :eek:

I intend to hunt it down :uzi: :xmas:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Re: Well Done LT

ComboManiac said:
5/20 is good IF you had played 100 lines at least :agree:

Indeed everything is screwed up after those stupid Bonus draws that's why I only spent $1.00 on Prov lotto :lol:

Thanks CM and congrats to all winners. Unfortunately I did not play 100 lines :dizzy:
I agree with you Dennis .. that 31 should be there very soon :agree:

Sidebar