Decade software

Rebeckah

Can anybody recommend a good software for decade stats & predictions? I'm now doing it by hand which is really laborious. :p
I have GH & Lottery Director, but I need something that'll go deeper. thanks :wavey:

GillesD

Data for decades statistics

As usual, getting statistics is quite easy. Most softwares will easily produce statistics based on decades. But as far as analysis and even more predictions is concerned, this is not easy to master.

As always, I use Excel to obtain:
- frequency of numbers in each decade for any numbers of draws (easy with the COUNTIF function);
- split between decades such as 01122 for numbers 18, 27, 33, 34, 44 and 47 (using COUNTIF functions);
- split between decades but with frequency in descending order giving 2-2-1-1-0 for same numbers as before (using COUNTIF and LARGE functions).

The last two methods provides basically the same information but the number of possibilities is quite different. Only 10 possibilities for the last method and at least 185 (most likely 210 for the other one).

As far as actual data for each method for Lotto 6/49:
- the most frequent distribution using the last method is 2-2-1-1-0 with 773 draws or 37.4%;
- the most frequent distribution using the other method is 11112 with 70 draws or 3.4%.

Rebeckah

GH & LD really only show freq hits. LD has a change from last view, but I want a sw that specializes in decades, or at least gives more than 2 screens of info.

{I'm working on MegaMillions.}
I'm looking for decade sequences : 012345, 11112, as well as: qty hit, hits with, trailing decades {what follows what most frequently} , %s, dec skips, qty skipped, doubles, triples, tracking drawings since hit, I also have more data on dec skips, reduced decade sequences, & graphs. And, of course, all this with and without the Bonus Ball included.

I have SOME of this on ss already, but each frequency chart takes awhile. Once it's made, it's easy & quick to update, I'm just thinking there HAS to be an easier way. & was thinking there should be a sw that details decades.

Gilles, I have Quattro, {the lesser Excel} & I think you're right that I should figure it out for that. I was just hoping for something quicker & easier.

Brad

Rebeckah,

Have you looked at LotWin Lite? It may not give you exactly what you're looking for and may not be as good as Excel stuff but it'll show things for decades like expected/actual %, last occurences, due, etc. ... I'm going from memory as I don't have it working on this unit.

May help you till you get setup with Quattro, if you want the D/L link I'll dig it up,

Cheers

ps. here is a screen shot of the display(from the full version- free Lite is similar), note it doesn't show decades but I'm pretty sure it can, they're just not shown in this example

Last edited:

Rebeckah

Brad, I have both Lite & reg {trial version} but haven't taken the time to really delve into learning it yet. It's not very intuitive, so it'll take me some time. At first glance I like that it gives some different stats than what I already have. :agree2: thanks

Noticed the order screen is NOT on a secure sever, at least not thru my 'puter, it sayz it is, but I don't have one of this lock symbols showing up like they're supposed to..... so I'm not sure about buying it.

Brad

Rebeckah

LotWin has good stats but it's very expensive, so I use the trial version at times since the stats are not disabled. Never did get the free (Lite) version working right. Their support is lacking for free stuff, don't know what it's like otherwise.

You're right about the missing lock I get the same from this end, wouldn't trust it either, thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers

winhunter

Rebeckah

WINHunter doesn't currently have much of anything that deals with Decades, but that doesnt mean that it isn't possible to include something...

When I first starting writing a decades routine, I never could figure out what to do by way of predictions etc. Any ideas?

Andrew

Rebeckah

yah, tons of ideas! But considering your program is a # predictor, not a stats lister... my list for you will be different.... how about, hit qtys, announcers, what's due, what will skip, maybe something that could predict double or triple dec hits. don't know how you'd work that. But really, announcers are the best for predictions. also maybe work in a sequence announcer... *decade positional sequences*: 112235, 012234, etc... {easiest when reduced to single digits} or
*decade quanity sequences*: 1122, 111111, 11112 etc.
does that help?

Sidebar