DB’s good choices

GillesD

Bonus number

Beaker said:

1 can only appear in position 1 (but I include the bonus number in the config which can but rarely does have the number 1.)

In my database, number 01 has appeared 39 times as bonus, just below the overall average of 39.55. This is certainly more than number 06 with only 26 appearances and less than numbers 39 and 41 with 49 apperances.

winhunter

BONUS BALL

WINHunter (as you already know) does not include the bonus ball in its calculations, simply because it is a separate machine. So statistically speaking, it makes no sense WINHunter-wise to include it with the other X balls. So, WINHunter assignes the bonus balls to their own machine. WINHunter is machine based, so it is designed to see each machine as an independent entity. Granted, it does NOT separate draws based on individual machines, just machines assigned a given behavior, ie draw six balls, or draw 1 ball. I know, this concept steers away from the normal lottery program, but then again WINHunter is not your ordinary lottery program either.

Andrew

Beaker

Re: BONUS BALL

winhunter said:
WINHunter (as you already know) does not include the bonus ball in its calculations, simply because it is a separate machine. So statistically speaking, it makes no sense WINHunter-wise to include it with the other X balls. So, WINHunter assignes the bonus balls to their own machine. WINHunter is machine based, so it is designed to see each machine as an independent entity. Granted, it does NOT separate draws based on individual machines, just machines assigned a given behavior, ie draw six balls, or draw 1 ball. I know, this concept steers away from the normal lottery program, but then again WINHunter is not your ordinary lottery program either.
Andrew
Andrew, in Canada's national 6/49 the bonus ball comes from the same machine - essentially making it a 7/49.
I am, sucessfully, running WINHunter 2 ways - with the bonus number included and with the 7 numbers in ascending order, and also with the bonus number included in position 7 if you will ie I don't sort the draw.
Seems to work both ways.:agree2: or I should say it doesn't crash on me and I seem to get the same predictions. :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Re: BONUS BALL

Beaker said:

Andrew, in Canada's national 6/49 the bonus ball comes from the same machine - essentially making it a 7/49.
I am, sucessfully, running WINHunter 2 ways - with the bonus number included and with the 7 numbers in ascending order, and also with the bonus number included in position 7 if you will ie I don't sort the draw.
Seems to work both ways.:agree2: or I should say it doesn't crash on me and I seem to get the same predictions. :lol:
Beaker I know I'm knew... but what exactly is winhunter and how does one particapate with it??

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

winhunter

Re: Re: BONUS BALL

Beaker said:

I would just run it as a 7/49 non-bonus ball machine. It is better logically/winhunter-wise to just make it a single machine game and just ignore the bonus ball setup altogether.

Sidebar