Davinci Matrix

bloubul

Hi All

Can any one please help me with info of this matrix. I cannot find any discussion on the BB

BlouBul :cool:

PAB

Hi BlouBul,

I hope you are keeping well!
Below is part copied text of a press release made by what appears to be another Lotto forum owner promoting their own software and strategies, I have drastically snipped the text and omitted any relevance to them ...

The Davinci Matrix appears to be an analysis of an analysis and provides a template bespoke to a players own winning number strategy that once overlayed onto the lotto systems unused numbers analysis table, provides the most likely numbers to be drawn in any lottery draw.
I hope this helps or at least gives you some sort of insight into what the Davinci Matrix is about.
Kind regards,
PAB
:wavey:

bloubul

Hi PAB

Good to see you back on the BB. Do you perhaps know what happend to GillesD. He does not answer my emails

Thanks for the feedback but I still do not know how to compile it

BlouBul :cool:

blitzed

someone builds davinci matrix charts using numerology from what I understand...so get a crystal ball:rolling:

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

Icewynd

Hi Bloubul,

The Davinci Matrix is a graphical representation of draw frequencies for each number over the past 52 drawings. What you will get is a kind of sideways bell curve with the most numbers appearing around 6, 7, or 8 hits in 52 draws. The theory is that there are areas of the chart from which numbers are more likely to be drawn. It produces some hits, say an average of 3-5 out of 6 (occasionally all of them) but that is because there are generally 25 or so numbers in the 'hot' area of the chart.

A google search for "davinci matrix lotto" will find the information you are seeking.

Sidebar