Dancing Set

colonel4

What is the DANCING SET I always read Dennis writing about? Remember, this is a question and answer board. No sarcastic replies, please.

Beaker

This isn't a sarcastic reply. That set is posted at least 50 places on these boards. Do a search. :rolleyes:

Brad

Hi colonel4,

the 'dancing set' is a set of 12 numbers that Dennis has come up with, don't remember if he said how. It's been around a while
05-08-10-12-18-26-29-31-43-44-45-49

Dennis could explain more ... but that's up to him.

Cheers

ps. Beaker my search(es) came up blank

Last edited:

Beaker

Brad said:
ps. Beaker my search(es) came up blank [/B]
Brad Brad Brad :rolleyes:

"Dancing" yields 77 hits. Try "The legendary dancing set" in "Anything Goes" for a start, then check Dennis's profile under Occupation for another, and on and on. :dang:

Brad

:D ... I'm usually good at searching ... maybe I should practice more ? ... :lol:

Last edited:
Perhaps I should explain how I came up with it......but it would better explain if I tell you what I did not used to came up with it...It's not random for one thing...no excel files were used...No commercial software either...Some tricky devices were used but I won't give up any clues here because some core parts of them are going to be introduced into a software soon...At least they should...It is the result of a long and serious process that is not strange in search of Harmonized set that LT has in bank...

I'm allmost tempted to tell you to ask Gilles for more infos...but I won't this time...Only a joke Gilles don't want to make you cry for wolf here my longtime friend! :lol:

Sidebar