Dancing Numbers

kobus1

Dennis Bassboss

Would you please supply me with your Dancing Numbers. Is it possible to substitute say five numbers with the current hot cold or due numbers?

Is this Dancing Numbers applicable to all Lotteries or only to Canada or South Africa whatever be the case?
Thx a lott:agree2: :confused:

kobus1 said:
Dennis Bassboss

Would you please supply me with your Dancing Numbers. Is it possible to substitute say five numbers with the current hot cold or due numbers?

Is this Dancing Numbers applicable to all Lotteries or only to Canada or South Africa whatever be the case?
Thx a lott:agree2: :confused:
Everything is possible...If it is applicable to all the lotteries??...As long as it is a 6/49 lottery I do not see any problems at all...I'll let you be the judge on that....By the way the dancing one had a ball tonite in many lotteries...... :dance1:
African/49 with 3
Québec 49 with 4
Canadian 6/49 with 3
Atlantic/49 with 4(3+bonus)
BC/49 with 3 (2+bonus)
Ontario 6/49 with 2
Western 6/49 lottery 2 (1+bonus)
:eek2: :eek3:

kobus1

Re: Re: Dancing Numbers

Dennis Bassboss said:
Everything is possible...If it is applicable to all the lotteries??...As long as it is a 6/49 lottery I do not see any problems at all...I'll let you be the judge on that....By the way the dancing one had a ball tonite in many lotteries...... :dance1:
African/49 with 3
Québec 49 with 4
Canadian 6/49 with 3
Atlantic/49 with 4(3+bonus)
BC/49 with 3 (2+bonus)
Ontario 6/49 with 2
Western 6/49 lottery 2 (1+bonus)
:eek2: :eek3:

Thanks for the reply Dennis
But I still need the 12 numbers. Unfortunately I wrote them down but lost the numbers along the line.
Would you be so kind as giving them to me once more:sad:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
No I'll let you work around these boards to find them....After all you got to work for them a little...As they always work for you... :lol:
We have had many good good winners from South Africa :agree2:

kobus1 welcome :agree:

system13

Dancing set once hit the jackpot in CROATIA 6 from 45. Now, it hit 5 from 6 on 20.july 2014, sadly the wheel used gave only three 4 hits, but this set is excellent

10, 18, 22, 26, 29, 44 (32)

Icewynd

system13 said:
Dancing set once hit the jackpot in CROATIA 6 from 45. Now, it hit 5 from 6 on 20.july 2014, sadly the wheel used gave only three 4 hits, but this set is excellent

10, 18, 22, 26, 29, 44 (32)

That's the trouble with wheels...

But still, an EXCELLENT result. Congratulations! :tuut:

Good luck,
:thumb:

Frank

Dancing numbers are before my time in this forum. Using the search facility in this forum should be your first line of enquiry.

I've searched and gone back to 2003. Invented by Dennis Bassboss, I'm not sure he ever expained them here. Just teased people from the posts I found.

Mentioned half way down this page.

http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/international-state-lotteries/1514-another-hit-dancing-one.html?

As Dennis is another guy I'm not expecting back, perhaps LT may know more?

Sidebar