daily pic3/4 systems

retxx

I would like to hear from readers about some of the best found software (free of course) that anyone has found successful in the daily pick3/4. I assume everyone knows what I mean by pic3/4,There are many systems not worth their salt and I think I have seen them all. Maybe there is something new out there that someone has had luck with. Thanks

Teufellj

Retxx......Pick3/4.......!

Hello retxx,
you have asked a pronounced sticky question that, it seems, only salesmen will answer concerning pick3 and pick 4 games. Everybody in that work classification want you to buy into their pet wheels, programs and goobly-glok. While it's great for their economy, most of it is not good for your$.
I have been down this road before and were I you, I would believe in the computer and programs that are totally free and you own. Your brain my friend. Ask yourself this question and see if I'm wrong or right, "how many times has any program won in one month and shown guarantees as a backup if it doesn't win?" This answer is rather easy, wouldn't you say? How much money that you have spent or that people that you know have spent and have only made a few paltry bucks verses the hype (advertizements) that would give you a pie in the sky according to the beautifully packaged and colored discription of what those programs will do? I admit to being a proponent of what you were given at birth and to use it as you will. I am not against the other fellow making a living but you must admit that there have been times that you have noted something that someone else came up with and said to yourself, I could have done that or I knew this a long time ago." That other fellow may "take " your hard earned money, but he will earn mine!
What makes a program work? Ablibing your own thoughts around what the program has generically given you. You do not have to be a programmer to know that the basic ideas for that program came from minds just like yours and mine. Why not really turn yours on and see what might happen...the results can be very supprising.

Regards,

Teufellj

Clipper

When I first came online I looked for Lottery software and found nothing I felt comfortable with that would even come close to working with the system I had developed for tracking digits....so.....I had my own software written!

Took me a good long time to find somebody but I eventually found a college student at a local university willing to work closely with me and we've been working on software now about 10 months.

I wanted software with a controlled number generator that I could manipulate according to techniques I developed. There was nothing on the market and I didnt know how to use Excel.

I've heard of a lot of people using Excel to track their numbers. For $6.95 you can get the Video Professors 3 disk teaching software to get you started <G> At least you would get something for your money that wouldnt be totally wasted!

Teufellj

EXCEL..........

HEY THERE CLIPPER,

I HAVE USED EXCEL AND FIND IT TOO CUMBERSOM FOR THE DETAILED WORK THAT I DO WHEN CONSTRUCTING ANY TYPE OF MATRIX. AN EASIER METHOD TO DO THE SAME TYPE WORK IS TO GO INTO WORD DOCUMENTS BUILD A GRAPHIC CONSTRUCT OF 20X20 WITH AUTO AND THEN HIT THE BOLD KEY WHILE DRAGGING THROUGH THE SETUP. IF I NEED EXTRA COLUMNS OR LINES I JUST ADD THEM OR DELETE THEM. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN'T DO TOO WELL WITH EXCEL, PLUS TIME AND SPACE ARE SAVED!

Teufellj

Clipper

It's a clinch I wont be using either one but others might want to consider Excel or something else. The software I've had designed has a controlled number generator and I can totally manipulate the 1000 combinations according to what I think is going to happen. There's nothing on the market that can control the digits the way I can. <G>

Teufellj

CLIPPER........

CLIPPER, GOOD FOR YOU!

THE MAIN REASON OTHER THAN BEING STUBBORN, THAT I AM NOT A USER OF ANY TYPE PREPACKAGED OR PRE-MADE PROGRAMS IS NOT THE PROBABLE COST. I WAS A VERY LOUSY MATH STUDENT IN BOTH HIGH SCHOOL AND IN COLLEGE. IN TEXAS WHEN I WAS A STUDENT MANY YEARS AGO, OUR MATH TEACHERS COULD CARE LESS WETHER WE FLUNKED OR PASSED. VIET NAM WAS THE ISSUE OF THE TIME AND BECAUSE OF THIS ON GOING WAR THE TEACHERS HAD A GRIST MILL FOR THE MILITARY. I WAS AN EXCELLENT STUDENT IN ALL SUBJECTS EXCEPT MATH. CONSEQUENTLY, I GREW TO HATE ANY TYPE OF MATH AND I HAD A MEAN FEELING TOWARDS THE TEACHERS TOO. ON DOWN THE ROAD A FEW YEARS LATER I TOOK UP LOTTERY AND FOUND THAT THIS MATH THAT IS INVOLVED PICKED MY INTEREST TO THE POINT THAT I ACTUALLY ENJOYED THE BLOODY SUBJECT. I CAN'T TELL YOU ENOUGH WHAT A PLEASURE IT IS TO PICK SOMETHING MATHMATICALLY APART AND FIND OUT WHAT MAKES IT TICK. THEN TO REARRANGE THAT SCHEMATIC TO A PLAN OF MY DEVINING AND REAP THE BENEFIT$. YOUR PROGRAM MAY BE THE BEST ON THE "UNMARKET" AS OF YET, WHO KNOWS BUT YOU YET I WISH YOU ALL OF THE PROSPERITY THAT YOU CAN GARNER WITH IT WETHER OR NOT YOU SELL ITTO THE PUBLIC OR KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF.

Teufellj

Clipper

Fortunately for me Math is something that I have always enjoyed so it was natural for me to "pick" the Pick 3 apart and come up with ways to track the numbers. Always enjoyed puzzles and putting them together and tracking the Pick 3 is like working on a giant puzzle...so to speak.

For now....the software is for me and there are no plans on marketing it...while I do have one person I've met online from South Carolina who has been begging me to sell it to him. As I told him, the software is "my baby" and to let it go would be like "first day of school for my child".

Basically my system is "elimination for determination" and the software helps me "eliminate" through filters I set after review of the 40 plus charts that I keep for tracking. If Im proficient enough in setting the filters it will reduce the possible combinations down to 11 or less....often times only 4 and I've seen down to 1 on several occassions.

Clipper

I've won over $6000.00. The "system" is a work in progress though as Im trying to perfect it and a way to hit on a daily basis. Always getting close....yet so far. This past week for example....in Texas...1 night when 594 played I had 584. Another day...885 played I had 889.

Right now Im having more success in determining what is going to happen in South Carolina then Texas though lol

Sidebar