Customized avatars?

LT

Administrator
Hi LottoDude
The feature to upload custom avatars is turned off to protect the forums from silly people that have a history of trying to cause harm here :mad:
But custom avatars are still possible as you can see with Dennis, Beaker, Sheba .. had a maple leafs one a while back .. Goswinus likes the Elymer Fudd Man in Black thing etc. BTW Dennis didn't ask for a custom avatar .. its just that the original one he picked was sooooo ugly that I couldn't stand to look at it any more :lol:
He kindly let me change it :D
Anyhow .. please let me know what you want and if it is within reason I'll set it up for you .. maybe even make it better ;)
You can send me a zipped copy (zip file format)of an image that you want or tell me what you want. email address at "contact us" ie if it is spiderman or whatever just say and I'll try to get a good one done for you.

oops sorry forgot to mention Picard's .. the Captain has a custom also. All of the avatars that I see selected by members (the choice is out of approx 1000) have been really cool :agree:

Last edited:
I kept my old avatar for my desktop...When my nephew comes to my place ...They don't touch the computer...They are too affraid because of it... :lol:

lottodude

LT said:
Hi LottoDude
The feature to upload custom avatars is turned off to protect the forums from silly people that have a history of trying to cause harm here :mad:
But custom avatars are still possible as you can see with Dennis, Beaker, Sheba .. had a maple leafs one a while back .. Goswinus likes the Elymer Fudd Man in Black thing etc. BTW Dennis didn't ask for a custom avatar .. its just that the original one he picked was sooooo ugly that I couldn't stand to look at it any more :lol:
He kindly let me change it :D
Anyhow .. please let me know what you want and if it is within reason I'll set it up for you .. maybe even make it better ;)
You can send me a zipped copy (zip file format)of an image that you want or tell me what you want. email address at "contact us" ie if it is spiderman or whatever just say and I'll try to get a good one done for you.

oops sorry forgot to mention Picard's .. the Captain has a custom also. All of the avatars that I see selected by members (the choice is out of approx 1000) have been really cool :agree:

Thank you, LT, for the reply :)
I like my avatar now, the animation is pretty cool :cool:
Maybe in the future, when I wanna change my avatar, I'll have to trouble you then :agree: ..
So, if i wanna make an avatar, and email it to you, is there some sort of restrictions? like the file size, format, or picture size??

Sheba

I had the Toronto Maple Leaf last year when they were in the palyoffs.... so this year lets hope i can get it again and lets hope they do better than last year....Montreal might make it but doubtful.....

Sheba __:dog:®™

Sidebar