Cro 6/45 --- this sunday

garfield

playing same numbers....

4-5-7-10-12-13-18-20-24-26-27-28-29-31-36-43-44-45

Jackpot is 4,400,000kn......

why...oh...why....is it growing so slow.....

c yas....:p:

system13

My firts set of picks on this board for May 18-th draw:

1-4-7-19-22-24-32-42-44-45

It`s based on the best WH stack that i managed to compile so far and looks interesting because in the last 10 draws gave 3 times 4/6 so i`m gonna wheel this in 20 lines with 4/4 guarantee.;)

Any comment appreciated and especially a notice to Garfield and other Croatian members outthere: get out of dark and step in so we can do something together,i don`t want this thread to become a one man show.:agree:

Cheers

system13

Beaker said:
Good luck with them system13 :agree2:

Thanks a lot Beaker, :)
it`s just a start but, as they say, even a longest journey starts with a first step. I`m hoping not to travell so long, though..:lol: :wavey:

system13

My set was:

1-4-7-19-22-24-32-42-44-45

Official draw says:

:uzi: 6-12-16-30-31-36 B 4

My best stack let me down this time,not a single hit :heul:
BUT...hey,i got the bonus number right :nopity: :lol:

system13

Lets get down to business for 25-th May, it can`t get worser than last week:dang:

12-13-22-23-24-26-31-32-34-36-44-45

:dizzy:

system13

system13 said:
Lets get down to business for 25-th May, it can`t get worser than last week:dang:

12-13-22-23-24-26-31-32-34-36-44-45

4-5-11-12-26-40 B23

improvement compared to the last week, but still not good enough, though:smash:

system13

Picks for June 1-st drawing are based on initial adjustments of Lottoman so let`s see how I tuned that beauty:

5-6-10-21-22-23-27-28-29-34-36-45

Also,from this drawing I`ll be playing exactly 1 combination (wow:lol: ) with best 6 numbers from Super Lotto Master software and compare the performance during the time, for this week it`s:

5-12-13-26-44-45

system13

After many,many long and exhaustive discussions with my Croatian mates in this thread,sometimes even on the edge to exceed the bandwidth of a forum, after many sleepless night contemplating what was said and what not,what should be done and what shouldn`t,:laugh:
I finally came out with my picks for June 8 drawing,as stated below:

1-3-7-9-10-26-31-38-39-41-45

Well,this set of numbers in the last 20 drawings delivered a jackpot 3 times.Not bad,in fact not bad at all. Furthermore,I found 8 of these fellas to be on LottoMan`s suggestion list so lets see.

Of course,all that said has probably jinxed these # and the kiss of death is all over them from now on. :lol:

And,last but not least,SLM "pick of the week":

5-6-12-26-44-45

Cheers

:smokin:

thornc

system13 said:
It`s a abbreviature for Super Lotto Master,piece of software I`m kinda testing at the moment.

Ok, thanks.... is it any good??
Not in predictions... on stats and everything else??? Cost???

system13

thornc said:
Ok, thanks.... is it any good??
Not in predictions... on stats and everything else??? Cost???

Actually,I´m testing the predictions part only because it`s very poor on stats.It`s a full functional shareware without time limit, registration to remove the nag screen is 15 bucks.;)

system13

This weeks official drawing:

7-10 20-32-36-38 B28

3 correct #...so far so good...

on the other hand SLM didnt hit anything again,but one never knows when that might change...if it can`t hit anything most of the time,maybe it will hit everything one time...

:cool:

system13

For June 15-th drawing my set of # is a mixture of Lottoman`s suggestion list,decent WinHunter stack predictions,some of my basic analysis and lots of Friday 13-th witchcraft .
:D

4-13-19-22-23-24-28-31-36-41-42-44

From this week I`ll be playing 2 best SLM combinations,based on different ranges of past records.
The quantity of past records to be analyzed can be adjusted,with a standard minimum already set to 10 past drawings,I`ll use that one as I did so far,unsuccesfully, though but from now on I`m
allowing the database to grow with the new entries and will test it against maximum in order to hopefully find the most succesfull range.

min. 5-7-12-26-36-45

max. 23-26-32-40-44-45

Aye,one more thing.

I don`t know are there any Croatian members on this board,but I`m coming into conclusion that without some feedback from them this thread is becoming more and more meaningless.:no:

I mean, posting of these picks without some discussion and/or change of thoughts is surely something that ain`t my hobby and since I´ve nothing to prove to anybody,right or wrong,in fact I couldn`t care less when this is on topic,I`ll leave this thread to die on forums dust until some dialog replaces the wind-egg monolog.:agree:

Cheers

:smokin:

winhunter

*perks*

DID I hear WINHunter mentioned?

having any luck with WINHunter system13?

If I can be of any assistance with what you are trying to accomplish, let me know. So far it seems everyone who gets into WINHunter has a new idea to implement!

Andrew

system13

Re: *perks*

winhunter said:
DID I hear WINHunter mentioned?

having any luck with WINHunter system13?

If I can be of any assistance with what you are trying to accomplish, let me know. So far it seems everyone who gets into WINHunter has a new idea to implement!

Andrew

Hello,Andrew,thanks for your genuine interest and kindness. :)

Actually,I`m fairly new in lottery concepts and everything is new to me so I can`t say that I have some revolutionary ideas for implementation atm,but who knows,when I get deeper into it,maybe I`ll get there someday.
One thing that I`ve found already,though is WINHunter to be second to none when it comes to predictions,no predictions software I`ve tryed so far isn`t even a shadow compared to WH :agree:

At the time I downloaded it (a month or so) all the filters and other components,more or less,looked transcedental to me so I started with AI to get some initial stacks to work with. After that I spent some time in combining and/or adjusting the best stacks components with a try-error approach until I got 2 or 3 stacks with the best performance.

What amuses me is that I actually managed to better tune the stacks for the game with higher odds (7/39) rather than for the "easier" game to beat (6/45).In general in my case as the best filters showed Compound Hit,Single Hit and Perkisize,alone or combined,but that varies from draw to draw and from game to game.

The best results were 6/7 in 16 # set (numerous 5/7 as well in no more than 15 # set,in average 13) and 5/6 in only 11 # set (but overall performance of that stack wasn`t too good)...sadly I missed them because at the time I wasn`t aware of WH existance...BUT,on the other hand with WinHunter atm I`m hitting the lower prizes more regulary than ever...

I noticed one thing,though,at least with my settings,don`t know how is it with other users,that almost every stack has a gap of 5-10 draws with somewhat poorer achievments and then hits something like 5/7 2 times in a row in just 10 # or 3 times 4/7, so basically what I`m trying to do atm is detecting "overdue" stacks, embed them with 2 or 3 # from Lottoman`s list and wheel them on the guarantee of the last hitter i.e. 4/4 or 5/5.
Aye,and I put some candels on fire with praying all along.::lol:

So,what can I say, when & if (actually,it`s only when :cool: ) the cash cow stops by to stay,you shall not be forgoten ...just the time and efforts you inputed in developing and constantly improving WH is just amazing...and above all making it available for free...
man,two thumbs up.:agree2: :agree2:

Cheers

winhunter

WOW

I am astonished by your claims! Brad, Beaker and Combo are I'm sure somewhat jealous at this time. ;)

Actually, thanks to them and many other users I have been able to finally get the first major release out. There is still alot to do, and more things to do for future versions. Your post though is very encouraging!

In regards to your noticing a stack's performance being hit/miss, I too have noticed that as well. This is where the triggering will one day (hopefully) make a stack more stable, and more reliable. Triggers will cause a filter to run, or not run. Granted, using Triggers will cause a stack to grow in size and complexity, I really dont think it will matter much when a User is able to construct a Stack that can be consistent (as you have stated you have already done) for lower tier prizes, and moving into larger prize tiers. But I do agree though in what you say about stacks, and perhaps in time there will be the opportunity to add another function within WINHunter to enable it to predict the success or lack of success of a stack (Is a stack overdue to hit?)

Goodluck to you! I hope to see your input, ideas and predictions often here.

Andrew

system13

Well, its been a long time since I haven't posted in this thread mainly because of me apparently being the only one from Croatia on this board playing this lottery but if I've to play a lonely wolf role, so be it.

Hopefully some fellow country(wo)men will join me along this journey,and soon enough not to miss the JP and regret for not joining before, like I regret missing the awareness of dancing set before signing in.:bawl:

Nevertheless, my picks will be based on my best WINHunter's stacks, Lottoman's list and Nick's software and on what I've learned on this board in past 8 months or so.(and thats alot) :agree:

Also I'll do some comparision tests among some other softwares that I use like Lottohat, Lottery Manager ,SLM and see how will perform.

Anyway, it'll be fun.;)

Cheers

:cool:

Sidebar