convert pick3 to crescent , detect in each quadrant that it is a color.

jack

Yes!! in the matrix of 4 quadrants there are 1000 pick3 , but they are increasing in the crescent 220 is equivalent to 1000 pick3, so in the matrix of 4 quadrants (4 colors) we have 1000 pick3 all in the crescent
you can put the 55 positions of the Cartezian
letters and numbers on a line

jack

ok FRANK! you are correct ok yes it is in the increasing matrix, of course what example
pick3= 479 it has 6 possibilities 479, 749..497... there are 6 possibilities, of course when I see the delay, for example, 453 I will have to split it into 6,
FRANK, VERY good work, excel work of art,
now you have mastery of a 4 quadrant matrix, to locate by the Cartezian, great job, congratulations, you know when it comes a big prize will be rewarded in 10%
thank you frank

jack

huu! wonderful work, frank! you can improve whenever you want or however you want, well, let's see, as we have 4 quadrants out of 220 (which are the same 1000) but in crescent, each draw will have drawn only one quadrant of 55 pick3 . there is always 3 quadrant or three sectors left (165 pick3 reduced), of course you have to hit this quadrant after filtering by the Cartezian,
at breaks or empty jumps you can help predict this quadrant with few draws, before hitting the average. looking for jumps through the cycle. frank great job, feel free to modify the spreadsheet whenever you want, the good thing about the Cartezian is that it locates 4 pick3 positions within the matrix, example = carteziano A11 = 226,249,677,889, WE HAVE THE 4 PICK3S IN THE SAME POSITION OF THE CARTEZIAN, with patience, let's go learn more about empty spaces or jumps
horizontally and vertically congratulations FRANK THANK YOU

jack

hello
FRANK, the worksheet would be better if you add the cycle of 55 positions of the Cartezian, since the 55 positions is equivalent to 1000 pick3, well, the cycle would be until each of the 55 positions is drawn
at least once closing the cycle,

Frank

hello
FRANK, the worksheet would be better if you add the cycle of 55 positions of the Cartezian, since the 55 positions is equivalent to 1000 pick3, well, the cycle would be until each of the 55 positions is drawn
at least once closing the cycle,
Yes the worksheet could be always be better, thats why nobody else dare reply to you because you are NEVER satisfied. There comes a time when you draw the line and thats it. Would you be surprised if I told you that there are 1000 numbers in pick 3 and you have created four segments and the average cycle time to completion of the 55 is 250 draws? What a coincidence, I dont think. I have modified the sheet FOR THE LAST TIME, same link as before.

jack

hello, FRANK !ok great job, this worksheet is like the windows operating system, there are always updates, improvements, but now i have tools to track by the Cartezian positioning, thank you FRANK, WHEN I WIN ANY PRIZE WILL BE REWARDED!

Sidebar