conslidate previous discussions

thenrifi

consolidate previous discussions

Hi Happy Campers
Thought I might start a new thread to discuss all previous stuff at one place, instead of hopping all over.
I think most of us here think we are at an advantage by picking our own numbers or we wouldn't be doing it.
I thought a big hit on 40's was looming. Unfortunately if you will check my picks, you will see I missed the right ones.
I agree that if you want your picks to mean anything that you should show what numbers you plan to play. It really doesn't matter to me though!
All that counts for me at the end of the day is - how did my numbers make out.
It would be a little more interesting for me to see how my friends here actually made out with their numbers. I really hope someone hits it good.
Has anyone had any good hits to talk about?
Dennis and Beaker - keep talking here - I find all sides of these conversations interesting.

Tom

Last edited:

Maggie

Hi Tom,

Normally, we have ONE thread for discussing the upcoming draw and ONE thread for our picks. Anything else usually goes in the "Anything Goes" postings. As you can see, it's all one big mess right now because of threads for discussing and picking are posted before the prev.draw even takes place. That's where the calendar (at the top of the page) comes in handy. Hopefully, after this week, things can get back to normal around here. :dizzy:

thenrifi

I noticed the mess and it is hard to follow everything that might be fresh. I haven't even seen the " anything goes " thread since I joined in August. I guess it must be there. That's why I started new thread. I notice a lot of viewers but not many respondants to this new thread.

Sheba

Maggie said:
Hi Tom,

Normally, we have ONE thread for discussing the upcoming draw and ONE thread for our picks. Anything else usually goes in the "Anything Goes" postings. As you can see, it's all one big mess right now because of threads for discussing and picking are posted before the prev.draw even takes place. That's where the calendar (at the top of the page) comes in handy. Hopefully, after this week, things can get back to normal around here. :dizzy:

If we could delete post that were posted in error there would not be such a mess! But as you know we cannot delete post..
Everything should be back to the norm now anyways...

Sheba....

gsobier

Maggie:

I goofed up and everyone got tripped just like dominos... ...I'll try to keep my postings correct:agree2:.

So far, I had the wrong date once and one other time, 6/46 instead of 4/69... ...BTW, if memory serves my correctly, we didn't have 47, 48, or 49 in that draw too... ...a total coincidence there:agree:.

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
Hi Tom,

Sidebar