Christmas Greetings.

mon

Hi Charles2

We are visiting the family , it is amazing we had our first snow storm today, we can see some of the alps from my aunts house it is breathtaking, no sking this time though to many family things planned, maybe we will be back in march to do that.

:frosty: :frosty: :frosty:

:wavey:
mon

LT

Administrator
It is great to see so many different people, countries and backgrounds represented here in our little corner of the lotto internet. :agree:

Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Holiday Season and All the Best to You and Yours in the New Year!

LT

Brad

mon said:
Hi Charles2

We are visiting the family , it is amazing we had our first snow storm today, we can see some of the alps from my aunts house it is breathtaking, no sking this time though to many family things planned, maybe we will be back in march to do that.

:frosty: :frosty: :frosty:

:wavey:
mon

Hey Mon,

must be trading places as we have many Swiss coming here to Heli Ski ... now that's a feather in our Tyrolian (yeah, I know, diff origin but same Alps ;) ).

Btw, you're in a good place to stash the :cow: , with a Swiss bank around each corner it shouldn't get yodeled away by taxes as quickly :lol:

Sidebar