Changed my look

renata

:D Just a post to let you all know, not that it matters, that I changed my avitar. The new one suits me better. I like gumby but this one is more like my personality.:p:

Florie

renata said:
:D Just a post to let you all know, not that it matters, that I changed my avitar. The new one suits me better. I like gumby but this one is more like my personality.:p:

What or who is this one supposed to be??? I like Gumby, too!

renata said:

Looks like you need a serious cup of coffee... I hope it brings you good luck and fortune..:agree2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

renata said:
Yes the minute that I saw your first post I said to myself.....Gumby is not for Renata....Hopefully...That cat does reflect your personnality.... :wavey:

renata

Re: Re: Changed my look

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes the minute that I saw your first post I said to myself.....Gumby is not for Renata....Hopefully...That cat does reflect your personnality.... :wavey:

:wavey: Thanks for the feedback on my new look. And yes I usually do need a serious cup of coffee and I am just a little wacky
The cat has brought me luck. I got 4 numbers in the super 7 and 3 numbers on another line.:cool: Lets see what happens tonight!:agree2:

NmbrsDude

by the way...

That cat, since no one has volunteered the answer yet, was called Bill and he is from the Bloom County comic strip that no longer runs. His most famous saying was something like "Ackpft" which I imagine has to do with coughing up a fur ball.

FYI,
ND
:)

Sidebar