Catching up on reading posts

peter

I'm willing to bet, that when LT, logs on, he has to spend at least a good hour everyday, just catching up and reading all the posts.:lol:

Beaker

peterlaz said:
My guess of 16 numbers

5,7,8,12,13,18,25,26,27,30,35,39,41,44,46 and 47
Peter, I didn't know you had relatives living in Malaysia :lol:

Nice picks peterlaz - Welcome :agree:

peter

I really had to look over the other peters last name' cause all3 of those letters are in my last name (laz), anyways Welcome Peter, from Malaysia, you can never have enough Peters.;)Now, if I can get his 16 numbers down to 8, then we're talkin' :lol:

peter said:
I really had to look over the other peters last name' cause all3 of those letters are in my last name (laz), anyways Welcome Peter, from Malaysia, you can never have enough Peters.;)
Lots of Peters but there is only one Dennis Bassboss! :lol:

peter said:
Ah shucks Dennis, thankyou, your makin' me blush.:lphant:
Nothing to blush about ...I just know that you will hit soon and much more than only once..for much more$$$$ too...Some around here will learn that quickly...I can bet my shirt on this...
Even if my shirt still smells that pig from the flea market...
:lol:

peter

Did you enjoy yourselve at the flea market? I enjoy going to the farmers market, but then again, I enjoy eating!

peter said:
Did you enjoy yourselve at the flea market? I enjoy going to the farmers market, but then again, I enjoy eating!
Yes...I like it too...Lots of food there too...I just can't believe that guy whit his pig...The pig was obsessed by the 27 today...I saw him picked that one at least 9 times...The owner said that it is a sign that the number is coming up...The guy charges one buck for a number...you can choose the lotto that you want...So the pig can choose 6-7 and even more if you want...The most funny thing is that there is always a crowd of people buying some numbers that way...It is said that each week there are 10 winners of prizes from a few hundred to a few thousand... :rolleyes:
It is just funny to see it....Wilbrod is the name of the piggy...

LT

Administrator
peter said:
I meant to say, at least an hour a day, reading all of Dennis's posts. :lol:

Hey Peter that's a good one :lol:

I try to get at all the posts but miss some. So many posts so little time :D

A while back Beaker gave me a portion of wise advice.
... something like - LT you should hang around here more often because there is lots of valuable information to read :agree:

charles2

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes...I like it too...Lots of food there too...I just can't believe that guy whit his pig...The pig was obsessed by the 27 today...I saw him picked that one at least 9 times...The owner said that it is a sign that the number is coming up...The guy charges one buck for a number...you can choose the lotto that you want...So the pig can choose 6-7 and even more if you want...The most funny thing is that there is always a crowd of people buying some numbers that way...It is said that each week there are 10 winners of prizes from a few hundred to a few thousand... :rolleyes:
It is just funny to see it....Wilbrod is the name of the piggy...

did Wilbrod give you any tickets for today :lol: That pig owner must me raking in the dough nevermind and all Cash too !! gotta luv it :agree:

charles2 said:
did Wilbrod give you any tickets for today :lol: That pig owner must me raking in the dough nevermind and all Cash too !! gotta luv it :agree:
No unfortunetaly....But I spotted a weird fellow down there...That paid up to 30$ of tickets...Poor fellow...
Poor fellow=$$$$rich pig...$$$$
:lol:

Randal

peter said:
I meant to say, at least an hour a day, reading all of Dennis's posts. :lol:
So true Peter. Yeah, what's the deal with that Dennis? I think you get really bored sometimes so you reply to your last post as much as 2 times.. haha.. even on this thread you did two replies back to back.

By the way Dennis, I'm probably like the guy who'd spend $30 getting the pig to pick numbers. I still believe random choice is just as good as any other method :)

I still play Peters/Beakers/Your (Mr. Bassboss') numbers sometimes but I never win anything. I guess it's because I'm not wheelin and dealin ;)

Sidebar