Canada's Mike Weir Wins

LT

Administrator
Brad said:

LT,
Noticed Sheba is wearing the Leafs logo again ... is it available for the asking? Could have a coast to coast cheering section here !! :agree2:

Sheba always does the good job with Go Leafs Go!

That particular avatar is Sheba's personal one but if you would like a Leafs one as well for the seasonal support symbol just send me an image similar but not the same and I'd be pleased to get the avatar up for you. :agree2:

LT

Administrator
I'll look aroubd as well Brad. Maybe we can find one like that one but the flip side of colours ie white leaf on blue background.

Rebeckah

dallas :laugh: :tongue2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey man....... you guys should consider yourselves lucky that I don't give a poop about sports cuz we coudda had a big rivalry, me living in Texas & all. But I tend to think that a southern team couldn't possibly be any good at a cold weather sport. But, I really don't care about sports..... (except Nascar & golf sometimes, and I love bowling, but I never see it televised anymore. ) :(

Rebeckah

peter said:
Thats like saying, the Jamaicans are no good at bobsledding.:cold:

I dunno.... are they? I got thru about 20 mins of that movie with John Candy and was bored. So I don't know if they ever won or not. See how much I don't care? ;)

JoJo

I WANT TO ALSO SAY CONGRATULATIONS MIKE WEIR.

2003 MASTERS CHAMPION !!!

YOUR SMILE IS PRICELESS.

:wavey: :agree2:

Sidebar