Canada's Mike Weir Wins

Joanne

"CONGRATULATIONS MIKE WEIR ON YOUR WIN TODAY AT THE BOB HOPE DESSERT CLASSIC!"

IT'S GREAT FOR CANADA TO HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN WIN ON THE PGA TOUR AT ANY TIME!!!

:bounce2: :finger: :dancer: :kaioken:

Maggie

Yes, we as Canadians have much to be proud of and btw, did you know that it is still illegal to drag a dead horse down Yonge St. in Toronto on a Sunday? Saw it on the telly, so it must be so. :D

Beaker

Been watch shuttle news all day and didn't watch the golf. I saw he was 2 back on the 8th hole.

Great for Mike :agree2: with Tiger out, some of the other great players are coming to the top :agree2:

One day Mike Weir invited is his Mother in law to a golf course...She had never seen any golf in her life...Mike hit the ball hard with his wood and the ball fell into a sand trap...He than tried to get out of the trap ...on the first attempt he did not get out of the sand trap...While this was going on his mother in law asked somebody what he was doing? A man said with a very thin voice
'' He's trying to get out of there''
After that on the second attempt Mike finally hit the green and miraculously the ball went into the cup!
His mother in law Shout very Loudly..
'' My god he's not out of that one yet''
:lol:
Congratulations Mike! :agree2:

Last edited:

daleks

joanne;...........tv sucks,,,,,,better to just hang out on yonge street and wait for the horses....:beer:

Beaker

Mike wins the Masters

How about our man Mike Weir :party2: :tuut:

Mike Weir 2003 Masters Champion

Congratulations Mike :party:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
<snip>
After that on the second attempt Mike finally hit the green and miraculously the ball went into the cup!
<snip>
:lol:
Congratulations Mike! :agree2:
Dennis, you hit this one :smash: right in the center :lol:

Brad

Who needs lotto to win Millions ... good for Mike :agree2: ... I just wish my golf game was 1/2 as good as his.
Dennis Bassboss said:
Brad this is real Atikamek prophecy unfolding here.... :dizzy: :lol: :clown:
Never mind Atikamek's FOREcasting ... how often does he yell FORE on an 18 hole course ?!

Rebeckah

Re: Mike wins the Masters

Beaker said:
How about our man Mike Weir :party2: :tuut:

Mike Weir 2003 Masters Champion

Congratulations Mike :party:

VERY exciting sudden death match there at the end too! I was rooting for Mike & I didn't even know he's Canadian. He's cute too! :kiss:

Beaker

Re: Re: Mike wins the Masters

Rebeckah said:
VERY exciting sudden death match there at the end too! I was rooting for Mike & I didn't even know he's Canadian. He's cute too! :kiss:
Mike is on a hot streak this year so far Nissan Open Winner, Bob Hope Classic Winner, Masters Champion Winner, and more to come - stay tuned.....

Going to be a BIG Canadian lotto winner here soon also :lol:

Mike is in Toronto today, launching his new Mike Weir golf accessories line. :agree2:

What a kick-off :dance1: :bouncy:

Last edited:

peter

It was a great day yesterday, I'm happy for Mike Weir, it was great golf.
Also a great day to be an Edmontonian, Randy Ferbey won the World Curling Championship, and My Oilers kicked Dallas's butt all over the ice.:agree:

LT

Administrator
I'm happy about Weir as well :agree:
I was looking at a newspaper pic of him getting the green jacket put on by Tiger Woods and maybe its just me but doesn't Weir look a LOT like Tony Blair :dizzy:

Brad

Good for the Oilers !!

However I'm a Leafs' fan from waaaay back ... funny eh? Well this is my order of cheer as the teams get knocked off in the playoffs- Leafs, Canucks, Oilers, Senators.

LT,

Noticed Sheba is wearing the Leafs logo again ... is it available for the asking? Could have a coast to coast cheering section here !! :agree2:

peter said:
It was a great day yesterday, I'm happy for Mike Weir, it was great golf.
Also a great day to be an Edmontonian, Randy Ferbey won the World Curling Championship, and My Oilers kicked Dallas's butt all over the ice.:agree:

OILERS :yes: :clap:

dallas :laugh: :tongue2:

Sidebar