Canada Lotto

danzer

Hi
I am frm malaysia and wish to play canada lotto. I am just confused with the timing of the draw. does anyone know what is the exact time of the draw @ canada time?

Beaker

The draws occur Wednesday and Saturday. 6/49 + Bonus number.

You can purchase tickets up to 9:00 pm EST or 6:00 pm PST upto the day of the draw.

Results are usually available around 9:30 pm EST.

The 'actual' time the balls come out of the machine and the precise location of those machines, I have no idea. :no: :notme:

The other National lotto here is 7/47 + bonus called Super7

system13

Hi,danzer,welcome on board.:)

Your question actually got me curious, hence the question for our Canadian friends:can a foreigner settled outside Canada be eligible to play CAN lotteries:liplick:,I mean does such opportunity of legit online purchasing of tickets even exists?:idea:

TIA.
:)

system13

Thanks Dennis,I thought so and, well, it is kinda logical ,if one wants to taste real Peameal Bacon,than Canada is the only right place to do that :)

danzer

Hi
Thanks for the reply. What is the differences btw PST and EST? A few more questions... Where is the draw held at? I mean the state. I believe they have different timing over there.

I was able to buy canada lotto over my side thru a third party betting website. so no problem for us.

Regards:wavey:

system13

Hi danzer,with this i can help you:

EST Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5 hours)
PST Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8 hours)

For other questions,I don't know as I'm from Croatia.

Cheers
:)

Beaker

danzer said:
Hi
Thanks for the reply. What is the differences btw PST and EST? A few more questions... Where is the draw held at? I mean the state. I believe they have different timing over there.

I was able to buy canada lotto over my side thru a third party betting website. so no problem for us.

Regards:wavey:
3 hours :agree:

PST = Pacific Standard Time
EST = Eastern Standard Time

Any timezone converter can convert to your time from UTC (GMT)
We are GMT -5 = EST

Beaker said:
3 hours :agree:

PST = Pacific Standard Time
EST = Eastern Standard Time

Any timezone converter can convert to your time from UTC (GMT)
We are GMT -5 = EST
But it will all change in the course of this month... :sick:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
But it will all change in the course of this month... :sick:
Yes, we are on DST now and will fall back to standard time in a few weeks.

Put it this way it is 8:30 am Thursday morning in Malaysia so they are 12 hours ahead of us here in EST Canada,

peter

Dennis Bassboss said:
Time ...time...time..is on my side...yes it is!
Here's the trivia...
Where the hell this line comes from?
:confused:
The rolling stones, and the song was played in the movie the Fallen, starring Denzel Washington, great movie.

Randal

Hopefully this helps some people:

http://www.wclc.com/faq.html
Out of Jurisdiction

Q: Can I play WCLC's games if I live outside the jurisdiction?

A: No. Canadian lottery jurisdictions do not sell lottery tickets outside their respective borders. Visitors can, of course, purchase tickets when visiting another lottery region, but they must claim all prizes through that region. Most lottery tickets include the name and address of the selling jurisdiction on the back of the ticket.

Q: I purchased a ticket while visiting your jurisdiction. How do I claim a prize?

A: Prizes can be claimed by mailing tickets to:

Western Canada Lottery Corporation, Prize Payout
10th Floor, 125 Garry Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3C 4J1

The selling jurisdiction will check your ticket and mail out any winnings to you. A winner's interview and photo are required for all claims of $10,000 or over.

Q: I bought a LOTTO 6/49 and SUPER 7 ticket from another jurisdiction. When I try to cash them here, the terminals won't validate them.

A: LOTTO 6/49 and SUPER 7 are national lottery games and are played in five different jurisdictions across the country. However, Ticket Terminals can only verify tickets purchased in their jurisdiction. In order to claim a prize on a ticket purchased from another jurisdiction, you must mail your ticket to the address shown on the back of the ticket. Make sure your name and return address are written in the Claim Form on the back. The selling jurisdiction will check your ticket for you and mail out any winnings in the form of a cheque.
This is for the Western Canada jurisdiction, so that includes the provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and the northern territories (Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut) — B.C. is not included.
Hope this helps :D

Sidebar