Can you Imagine the Freedom!!

LT

Administrator
I saw a story on CNN today about a woman in the US who recently won $1 Million on a 5 cent slot machine. She just did it again :eek: and the real kicker is that when she was interviewed about this great luck she said that she was really glad because she had already spent all of the first Million :rolleyes:

LT said:
I saw a story on CNN today about a woman in the US who recently won $1 Million on a 5 cent slot machine. She just did it again :eek: and the real kicker is that when she was interviewed about this great luck she said that she was really glad because she had already spent all of the first Million :rolleyes:
I just hope she did not spend it on the same machine... :lol:

Beaker

LT said:
I saw a story on CNN today <snipped>
I think you'll see another CNN headline soon:

"Huge Number of JACKPOT Winners in Candian 6/49 and Super7 Lotteries from LottoTutor discussion board"

;) :lol:

Florie

Wasn't there a couple in Quebec that won twice, same lottery?

Not sure if they hit the JP twice but it was in the news a way back.

we have one here too

Yeah

in the beginning of 2002 an elderly couple won the extra $500,000.00 for the 2nd time..The 1st time was in the 90's !!
The were in TRAIL...I think Brad knows where that town is :D

daleks

quebec keno

some time back, a fellow in quebec won the top keno prize twice in a row....he had noticed a pattern to the numbers coming up over a period of time....claimed he figured out some sort of system...i think he was paid, but the game was interrupted for a while....the providers of the machine which generated the numbers, did not include ----i forgot now---some sort of chip/programme which would make the machine impervious to being turned off - most computer games function on a seed generated by time---and the lottery people WERE turning the machine off each night---without the chip/programme, the machine simply spit out easily identifiable sequences over and over....no one else noticed......there was some talk of legal action against the company who provided the machine, but upon reading their instruction booklet again, the lottery people found they should have ordered that option when they bought the machine, or never have turned it off....if i recall correctly,he played and won with the same set of numbers, within a very short period of time, and that's what drew attention big time....current thought amongst gamblers at the time was that instead of being greedy, he should have milked it for smaller amounts over a longer period...........que sera, sera.....

Last edited:
couple in T.O.

THERE WAS A COUPLE IN TORONTO IN THAT MADE THE FRONT PAGE OF THE TORONTO SUN...

THEY WON TWICE ...6/49... I MAY BE WRONG ,BUT I'M PREETY SURE THAT THEY WON WITH THE SAME #'S....WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sidebar