Calling Gail Howard Users...

Joesavrin

Gh

Hi,

I am going to buy GH software, I dont know much about this software, but I hope this will work good as you post on GH,

Is it work on Windows or Dos Prompt?

Joesavrin said:
Hi,

I am going to buy GH software, I dont know much about this software, but I hope this will work good as you post on GH,

Great idea Joe, and then perhaps you can also participate in the GH brainstorm thread:

http://www.lotto649.ws/lotto-tips-strategies/12135-brainstorming-using-smart-luck-advantage-5.html

Good luck with it :thumb:

perdue

Joesavrin said:
Hi,

When I installed onto my computer it created a msdos prompt for me and I put a shortcut onto my desktop. After you have installed the software you can always go into the GH directory and click on a file named Gail to operate the software.

If I am not mistaken the software can now be purchased on thumbdrive. When I purchased my software in 2005 I purchased the cd. I've read some old threads here where there used to be audio tapes with the software. I would love to get my hands onto the audio that came out with the older version. I wonder what info. I could glean and incorporate into my game today?

I run a copy of my GH software on a thumb drive. I have a copy on my desktop-notebook-and thumb drive. Why the thumb drive? Because the thumbdrive is the most current. I am never sure when I will log on with the desktop or notebook so I make sure if nothing else the thumb drive is most currant. I find it handy to use my thumb drive because sometimes I use one of the kids computer and I don't want my stuff on their computer. My operating systems are MS XP and the kids use Vista (really dislike Vista).

I look forward to seeing you on the Brainstorming thread once you get your software. When you get it remember it is only and tool and it doesn't bite. I say that because it can be a little intimidating in the beginning.

perdue

The Ten Steps To Mastering Gail Howard's Smartluck Program:

THE TEN STEPS TO MASTERING GAIL HOWARD'S SMARTLUCK PROGRAM:

First of all you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Second you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Third you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fourth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Fifth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Sixth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Seventh you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Eighth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Ninth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

Tenth you are gonna read-read-read the Lottery Master Guide, Advantage Plus Manual, and the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Be warned, reading this stuff is boring as he11.

Why, because you are learning.

The more you read, the more you begin to pick up on the different changes in your game.

You are training your subconscious/gut instinct. You are learning to listen to your gut.

Start with Chart B.

Study the games out column.

Study the L10 column.

Test yourself on which skip you know will hit in the next drawing.

Once you've mastered skip predicting, ask yourself what number from that skip group will hit.

Study page 49-52, Percentage System, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and backtest it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 161-164, The Very Best Strategy for Winning!!!, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Read it and practice it with the lottery of your choice.

Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it. Read it.

Study page 53-60, Drawings Since Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide

Read it and study it with the lottery of your choice.

Look through the history for the patterns mentioned.

You don't have to use all of the patterns every drawing.

Train your eye to see the patterns developing and you can cash in many winning tickets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 65-67, Multiple Hit Pattern Chart/Double Hit Ratio, of the Lottery Master Guide.

When using this chart check to see if the numbers that hit were repeats and ask yourself about the odds of that number(s) hitting again.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Study page 68-70, Skip and Hit Chart, of the Lottery Master Guide.

Study each number in the lottery of your choice and see how well or bad each number performed at every skip.

You are developing your subconscious and gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To get a copy of the Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual, go to Gail's site.

Highlight the Support tab.

Click Software Downloads.

In the Manuals column click on the Download Old Wheel 5 Plus PDF Manual.

This manual will help you understand your pick 4-5-6 wheeling program.

It will help you learn how to place your numbers in the wheel and once again you are training your subconscious/gut instinct.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Don't stress yourself on accuracy. As you read, study, and practice you will see your accuracy improve.

chilibill

Advantage +. Searching for Power Numbers to wheel.

Hello Gail Howard software folks. and Karnac fans. I'd like to highlight, then cut/copy and paste columns of numbers from Chart 7 and other charts into my spreadsheet.
If anyone knows how to do this ( Karnac. Perdue, etc.) please let me know. I've been working on a Key Number search routine and this will help.
I also e-mailed Smart Luck Support with the same question. If I find out from them, I will pass it on.
Luck to all,
chilibill

bloubul

Hi chilibill

That very easy. Print the report but save it as a .TXT file. Import it into excel. You can now delete what you don't need.

BlouBul :cool:

CMF

Using the History of Draws for a Lotto Game is no different to Random Selections

Apart from repeating a line 10 times nothing to support your skip nonsense. This is basically a 6/49 Lotto forum so give some examples of how your skip nonsense has resulted in a CombThree win.

You may want to read this article to realize you won't be able to bluff.

Analysis of Lotto Draw History - the Final Word
http://www.colinfairbrother.com/AnalysisOfLottoDrawHistoryFinalWord.aspx

Colin Fairbrother

savagegoose

hey nice work Colin. ive spent last hour or more reading your forum. some nice number crunching. nice to read some refreshing articles about lotto, and ones telling me to play less numbers . sweet.

chilibill

Pasting into Excel

Thanks for the Excel tip, Bloubul. I will try it. I've been using a combination of Chart 7 in Advantage Plus and Lottery Director software to get my numbers to wheel. Now, I'm trying to find good key numbers to make the wheeling affordable. I may be getting close on that.
chilibill

Sidebar