Calling Gail Howard Users...

Adfy

Hiya guys...

Recently I bought Gail Howard's Advantage Plus and WheelSix Plus. I tried searching for any forums or talks or groups which belongs to this software users, but it seems there are none. I wonder... do anyone know if there exists one? Gail Howards users might want to share/talk/discuss/help each other in anything or guide a newbie like me in fully utilising the software.

or... there are nobody interested in helping?

Karnac

Adfy said:
Hiya guys...

Recently I bought Gail Howard's Advantage Plus and WheelSix Plus. I tried searching for any forums or talks or groups which belongs to this software users, but it seems there are none. I wonder... do anyone know if there exists one? Gail Howards users might want to share/talk/discuss/help each other in anything or guide a newbie like me in fully utilising the software.

or... there are nobody interested in helping?

Adfly ...search gail howard , Karnac theory, o Filters etc. on this board or look here: http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1766&highlight=karnac+theory

Adfy

Greetings to Master Karnac!

Hello there... Karnac.

First of all, thanks for your info. I would like to give my best greetings to you, since due to you I am not totally helpless when I bought Gail Howard. I have already gone through this forum, and already found your great "Karnac's Theory" which I am definitely going to use. Oh yes... for your information... I applied your theory and modified it a bit... and I tested with past results from 2002 until now. Guess what, if I did play the game I would have won at 3 Jackpot!! Means that using your method I got 6 numbers out of 15 three times!

Yes... and a few 5 numbers and more of 4 numbers to throw them together.... Guess the simplest way to win some $$ comes from your great idea... Karnac.

What I was hoping is, isn't there a dedicated Gail Howard forums or something, officially. Or here is the place for us Gail Howard's to sit, sip a cup of coffee and brainstorm our head together?

Gail Howards do look promising, but in the end the hard process of finding the correct group of numbers still belong to our head. I am still quite struggling to understand the charts and terms and all... but at least I got the "Karnac's Theory" to begin with!

If you guys have some tips to share, pls do. I would be very grateful... coffee on me!! :wavey:

If all is well... I will definitely come here to celebrate!! Thanks... guys! :D :D :D

Karnac

Adfly, as far as I know there's no GH forum per se , but as you can see this forum has a knowledgable group of GH players, even if they don't use my method. Your results are similar to most who investigate the theory. I'm pleased you are excited, the secret is to find the right setting(6 is good), and play it religiously and let the 5,6,7 hitters come to you. Don't be impatient LIKE ME.:lol: If I had kept playing it I would have hit 7 out of 15 recently. I've posted results for our 649 in the Q&A thread and am seeking help from our math friends on whether the results are significant.....Incidently let me at this time express my sympathies to you and your country as well as all our friends from the areas affected by the recent great earthquake and tsunamis.....Stay alert , stay safe.:agree2:

Adfy

Karnac,

Well, luckily I was in the middle of my country when the tsunami waves came. Thank you for sharing the misery. Right now I am testing the perfect ranges that I can get for 200 past draws. Maybe I can find a range that is not already hitting a jackpot and start playing constantly with that for 6-12 months. Then we'll see if the jackpot will come to me or not. But thanks to you I have a strategy now... If not I would be playing ridiculously...!!

cbh33,

Hi. I am in Kuala Lumpur. Where are you from cbh33? Do you use Gail Howard too?? If you do, got any tips for me?

cbh33

hi,

i am from JB. can you please PM me your email add. my PM is being disabled here.

thanks n happy new year.

Adfy

cbh33 said:
hi,

i am from JB. can you please PM me your email add. my PM is being disabled here.

thanks n happy new year.

Hiya...

how to pm you here? I don't really know how to do it? Please explain...

cbh33

hi,

i also dunno. maybe u can send me an email ....

<<< email address removed - emails are not allowed >>>

and i will get in touch with u.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Adfy

cbh33,

I guess you didn't know. Forgive him LT... :D Well cbh33, email address are not allowed to be posted here. Maybe to avoid abuses. You'd have to ask LT on how to be get my email address.

cbh33

hi,

sorry LT, i really dunno about the email address thing. anyway can you please forward me ADFY email address to me.

thanks

Adfy

cbh33 said:
hi,

sorry LT, i really dunno about the email address thing. anyway can you please forward me ADFY email address to me.

thanks

Seems LT is not around for a few days... is it? Oh well... hopefully he will eventually help us... :D :D

Adfy

cbh33 said:
adfy,

i really hope so....:dizzy:

cbh33.... or we can just communicate in the forum. I guess this is why the forum exist... maybe some users can benefit from our discussion or can even join in... the more the merrier... right?? :D :D

thornc

.... or we can just communicate in the forum. I guess this is why the forum exist... maybe some users can benefit from our discussion or can even join in...

I think you got the idea....
The main reason for emails not being allowed is related to the beginning of these forums when some troll tried to collect the members emails and contacts...... LT can provide a complete insight!

Adfy

thornc said:
I think you got the idea....
The main reason for emails not being allowed is related to the beginning of these forums when some troll tried to collect the members emails and contacts...... LT can provide a complete insight!

:D :D :D

I know... but I think it is more better if someone would just tell us... sometimes we noobies tend to get confused :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: and are lost in this world of posts.... :help: :help:

What troll? Can troll read? This forum must be so great that even beings other than human come here.... :p:

hello malaysia and gh users

When I was there last feb I stayed in Chiras with a friend and we went and did some toto tikets - we didnt have any luck because I took my portable lottomaster comp there and not my gh software- silly me.
anyway Im now using gh software and am seeing things I have never seen before- I will let u know what eventuates- but keep posting your theories here- more food for the brain

Sidebar