Calif Fantasy 5 Guarantied Win

AllenB

Yes that is What We Have Today. With a Jackpot of $737,000 we can play all 575,757 possible Combinations and hit the Jackpot.
Of course this Next Pot will no doubt be split. So we will need to do a little filtering to get below 368,500 to break even on a 1/2 share and 245,668 for 1/3.
Good Filtering and Good Luck trying to mark all of the Play Slips You will Need.

Icewynd

But that would have been 2 winners if you had actually played all combos, you and the lucky guy! So, profit would turn into a loss.

AllenB

I left that out to see in anyone would comment on the absurdity of this Post. I wonder if it would be possible to even attempt this absurd idea. Heck, I bet you would need a small army to find enough stores to Run all of the Slips in time for the Draw. A lot of work only to lose money. I bet the winner was a Quick Pick.
Merry Christmas.

Icewynd

Every once in a while this idea crops up when a jackpot gets large compared to the odds. 575,757 playslips might just be manageable (both in terms of time and dollar investment), but when people propose the idea for a 6/49 or a 5/75 + 1/15, it really gets ludicrous.

Sidebar