Books

Jemini

Can you recommend a good book on playing the Canadian Lotteries. What to you think of William Atwood or Gail Howard? Any of those books? Thanks in advance.

GAIL HOWARD

Brad my buddy has Gail Howard, he told me it's very good when it comes to stats ONLY. Prediction is BAD.
But it's expensive so I don't recommend buying anything.
Why don't you get LDIR, it's free and it has useful stats. It stands for Lottery Directory at www.ldir.com

ANYTIME

Jemini,

This LDIR is great, it will show you many things and what the due,trendy numbers are and of course the deadbeat numbers !!

Jemini

LDIR

I haven't been able to figure out how to import the 6/49 numbers yet. Do you have own a registered copy for it to do that?

Beaker

Jemini said:
Can you recommend a good book on playing the Canadian Lotteries. What to you think of William Atwood or Gail Howard? Any of those books? Thanks in advance.
No books Jemini :dang: The best information is right here on this site, and other sites on the web :lol: There is nothing from books that isn't on the web. I like reading what Robert Perkis has to say. :agree2: Stay here Jemini and you will win more :agree:

Jemini

Hi Beaker

Thanks so much, you've all been great. I have been reading a bit of your website. I am very very amatuer at this lottery stuff. So far I understand you are a fun bunch of people. And thinking about the big picture so far no one has hit the million dollar jackpots? A hobby for some and serious gambling for others. I would say I would like to be inbetween there somewhere. I am reading about wheels and your posts about the different methods you all use. I'll keep reading and I appreciate the support of the members on this site. Your all GREAT! Thank you.

Beaker

Re: Hi Beaker

Jemini said:
A hobby for some and serious gambling for others. I would say I would like to be inbetween there somewhere. I am reading about wheels and your posts about the different methods you all use. I'll keep reading and I appreciate the support of the members on this site. Your all GREAT! Thank you.
I prefer to think of it as a serious analytical journey :lol:
I think I might have been a treasure hunter in a previous life. :lol:

JEMINI

Go to the ldir website and download that file LDGAMES.EXE then put it in your TEMP directory under LDIR then you double click on that file there you will have many games updated including 6/49.

Yes I also love this website.I have been palying 6/49 since the first draw.Before that my husband and I played Lottario.I am not really very lucky.I thought it was just me.Sorry.But it is across the country problem.I think 1 day in time we will have out numbers come up.I also read every post about every thing.I never post numbers.CAuse I do not feel secure enought to post.But do enjoy all else on here.And I think it is neat everyone has a good attitude about playing and posting.It is not a serios website.It is fun and a good communications network.Thanks all.Keep up the good work.

Beaker

bigsis2uca said:
Yes I also love this website.I have been palying 6/49 since the first draw.Before that my husband and I played Lottario.I am not really very lucky.I thought it was just me.Sorry.But it is across the country problem.I think 1 day in time we will have out numbers come up.I also read every post about every thing.I never post numbers.CAuse I do not feel secure enought to post.But do enjoy all else on here.And I think it is neat everyone has a good attitude about playing and posting.It is not a serios website.It is fun and a good communications network.Thanks all.Keep up the good work.
Don't be afraid to post your thoughts bigsis2uca :dang: the more the merrier. Sometimes I post too often - :blush: - I like to see what others have to say :agree:

Beaker

Beaker said:

Don't be afraid to post your thoughts bigsis2uca :dang: the more the merrier. Sometimes I post too often - :blush: - I like to see what others have to say :agree:

Don't be rediculous..;) you can never post enough..I enjoy all of your reads BEAKER..keep them coming:agree: :wavey:

Beaker said:

Yes Beaker is right sometimes I do post too often....But I don't think that I would cut my posting down when I'm about to write some [SIZE=red]Hints...Hints...[/SIZE]And besides the purposes of a Bulletin board is to see people posting in it....But don't be shy like me Sister to the UK....I understand you well as I'm always trying to keep a low profile because I am also a very shy person....A humble shy low profile person ...Yes that defines me perfectly here!! :cool:

Thanks.all.
I am recovering from by pass surgery.So I am just not with it totally yet.
Thanks for the replies.I love reading all that is said and posted as well.NO one ever posts to much.I think the more u post the better it is .
:dizzy:

Sidebar