Just like to wish everyone a
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Irvin said:
:smash:
:angel: :devil: :devil: :burnt: :uzi: :angel:

And my costume for tonight :pimp:
Just don't stand too long with it at the corner of a street or you'll get busted ... :lol:
And they won't accept any explanation such as...I'm a big ball player...Or I'm looking for these two talking about your children...
Or I'm with that lady over there...Or I'm just picking up my numbers...
:lol:

Irvin

Peter / Dennis,

Good come back on that one.

Just to let you know Canada just won the world series for the Paper Scissors Rocks competition.......It must be pretty lonely in Canada :lol:

Brad

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

Hooo :cold: ... supposed to go down to -8C here tomorrow ... those little snots will get frozen to their costumes ... should warn them not to lick door knobs ...

... Merry Halloween :frosty: ...

Irvin

The thing I hate about Halloween is you become all hyeractive.

All those lollies just sitting there waiting to be eaten.

My partner would be happy though. I just scoffed a few lollies and managed to do all the washing (Laundry and dishes), vaccum, grocery shopping and clean the bathroom all in about 3 hours (It usually takes me 3 days).

Boss thinks I am slacking off at work now....I wonder why :D

peter said:
Ithink Dennis may dress up as a GRUMPY 0ld schoolteacher.:lol:
Even if I told you ...you wouldn't believe me Peter....These dancing shoes can hurt your feet really bad...:lol:
But honestly don't worry I'm not as eccentric as some around here...:no:

Re: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

Brad said:
Hooo :cold: ... supposed to go down to -8C here tomorrow ... those little snots will get frozen to their costumes ... should warn them not to lick door knobs ...

SUCKS TO BE THEM...IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE +18 :eek: :eek: NICE FOR ALMOST BEING THE 1st OF NOVEMBER..JUST THINK..SEVEN WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS..

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN EVERYONE.....WATCHOUT FOR THE LITTLE DEVILS TONIGHT....:agree:

Re: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

Brad said:

And I always imagined B.C. to be the hot spot in Canada....Ho! Well....It will come to us soon... :cold: and that's a scary thought... :sick: :dang: :frosty: :xmas:

Brad

true story

Just ran into an old friend of mine ... the guy is 6'5" tall ... I suggested he should go trickortreating as a midget ... he wasn't impressed at first but then we both had a good chuckle ...

... no offence meant to short ... errr ... vertically challenged ppl ... ;)

True story...

While the kids were knocking at my door...I tried to sell my Super 7 freeplays tickets to the parents that were watching over them...Not very much successeful at it .... Many were even shaking up their heads once a few steps away from my house...in dismaze.... :confused:

Another true story...or another urban legend?

You know these little box for UNICEF that the kids are carrying on halloween night?...
Once a man didn't have any penny or coins to give...instead he opted for a 6/49 ticket and put the ticket into the box...
He just gave away 2 millions dollars...It was a winner...
The little boy never knew it was a winner until 9 months after...
The UNICEF organisation waited for 8 months before collecting the prize....Because they were affraid of the bad publicity that they might get...
I have never been able to know if this actually happenned or if it is just another urban legend...
:confused:

charles2

Re: True story...

Dennis Bassboss said:
While the kids were knocking at my door...I tried to sell my Super 7 freeplays tickets to the parents that were watching over them...Not very much successeful at it .... Many were even shaking up their heads once a few steps away from my house...in dismaze.... :confused:
\

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sidebar