Best overall sets

peter

Goswinus, you had posted the best OVERALL set, my question to you is, can your programs find the BEST overall set with the number 1, the number 2, and so on, I hope you understand the question. If I'm not clear let me know. In a nutshell I'm looking for the best set to play from each number, Thankyou.

Goswinus

Peter, I understand your needs.
My program does have this possibility but, as you might understand, it'll take some time to get (and post) the data.

I also need some more criteria:
- Best set in general, or looking at 3, 4 or 5 correct specifically
- How many balls in a set? 12?
- 6/49 or S7 or ...?

For now, I assume 6/49, 12 balls in a set and best set in general.
The program is running while you're reading this.
I'll let you know when the results are in.

Regards,
Goswinus

peter said:
Goswinus, you had posted the best OVERALL set, my question to you is, can your programs find the BEST overall set with the number 1, the number 2, and so on, I hope you understand the question. If I'm not clear let me know. In a nutshell I'm looking for the best set to play from each number, Thankyou.

That is an excellent question Peter! (Actually it is one of the best question that I have heard in quite a while).....since we often get one or two of our best bet numbers...
And what is bursting out of my head? What are the best sets in the higher range starting at 20 and over.....:agree2:
Great question Peter!!! :agree2:

Goswinus

Where am I going to put 49 files of 17 lines each?
Dennis, have you got a way of direct communication with Peter?
If so, I'll send the info to you and you can re-direct it.
This way we can still respect the don't-post-email-address rule! :agree2:

The range feature (for instance best set of numbers higher than 20) is not implemented yet; I will try to do that after the weekend.
I like the idea. :agree2:

peter

Goswinus, as always we, I thank you for your input and help, Dennis, you are correct, often we will get one or two or more of our hints, or best bet.
Say for example, I was very strong on playing the 1, what are the best sets of numbers to play with the 1, and Dennis was absouloutely beside him self, and he predicted the 20 for example, now we have 2 numbers, but if we are dead certain of these two, then it would help to know what the best sets of numbers are with these two numbers, and just maybe we can get 2 or 3 more to go along with our best two numbers. Put these in a DN wheel and if we have 5 numbers, the payout times 5 numbers would be great. If we could get 5 times 5 every draw, or on a consistant basis each draw, that would be sufficent for my needs.
This is why I would like to know what is the best set of say 7 numbers for each number, starting with the 1. Thank you again.

Goswinus said:
Where am I going to put 49 files of 17 lines each?
Dennis, have you got a way of direct communication with Peter?
If so, I'll send the info to you and you can re-direct it.
This way we can still respect the don't-post-email-address rule! :agree2:

The range feature (for instance best set of numbers higher than 20) is not implemented yet; I will try to do that after the weekend.
I like the idea. :agree2:

Send me the files Goswinus! I surely can redirect it! I'm still very much busy these days(report cards and stuff) but in lets say about a week from now...I,m going to be free,free,free at last...I'm going to send you 2 text files(in the same format of all the other files that I have sent to you) consisting of all the high draws ...The first file with one number below 20 and the other with only the real high one no numbers under 20 bonus included...:agree2:
Thanks! Goswinus...by the way I'm still after that Banco draw!:agree2:

Once I get all these files I'll post each one of them in the tip section for the benefit of all the players on this board...Isn't it what this board is all about?:agree2:

LT

Administrator
Dennis after you are done with the report cards does that mean that you are off for the summer ... lucky teachers :D

LT said:
Dennis after you are done with the report cards does that mean that you are off for the summer ... lucky teachers :D
Yes! And believe me it is well deserve...Besides all the teachers in this world, nobody really knows how hard it is these days to do that job....the only other job that has more nervous breakdown and burnout is in healt care.....So during the 7 weeks in summer that we are in vaccation....we can relax and enjoy life... And a big JACKPOT:lol:

LT

Administrator
I can imagine how difficult it is with the way kids are nowadays :( and I have my fingers crossed that you hit the jackpot this summer :agree:

Sidebar