Being color-blind!!!

Being the shy type that I am :blush: and keeping a low profile most of the time...As you know all..I never talk much on the board and I have never mention this anywhere but besides having difficulties to read everything that is not in bold ..I am also color-blind...I only can see in black and white....(sold my big colour T.V. last year) I lost about 50% of my eyesight 2 years ago when I was really sick the doc said it will never return by now :dang: ...Ah! Well! Anyway I like to post in flamant colors especially for all my good friends here....

thornc

I understand you problem!

Not the loss of sight, but the color blindness....
although I'm not color blind I have problems looking at and specially reading strong colors. In fact some tones of red and blue are horrible to me I only see flashing colors when I look at them!

Beaker

Another reason for bold

I'll tell you another very good reason for bolding, especially the colours. When I use my laptop, the colours don't come through very well unless they are bright and bold - even the big fonts are good for the small screen :agree2:

I had to change all the colours in my spreadsheets so I can see them with the laptop :agree:

So don't be so shy use the big fonts and the bright ,bold colours for the laptop user :lol:

garfield

Something is happening with my eyes too....my eye is trying to see what it cannot see.... it is trying to be faster than it is possible....so it hurts sometimes....

:(

DENNIS

DENNIS..THIS I UNDERSTAND.AS MY BROTHER HAS BEEN COLOURED BLIND FOR AS LONG AS HE AND I CAN REMEMBER..(OVER FOURTY YEARS)....AND HIS BIGGEST CHALLENGE IN EVERYDAY LIFE IS HAVING TO WATCH THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC EVERYDAY..INSTEAD OF WHAT THE COLOUR OF THE LIGHTS ARE...

HE HAS BEEN DRIVING FOR ALMOST THIRTY YEARS..AND NO ACCIDENTS!!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS WHAT I'M TRING TO SAY IS, DON'T SWEAT IT BIG SHOOTER :bounce2: :bounce2: :teach:

garfield said:
Something is happening with my eyes too....my eye is trying to see what it cannot see.... it is trying to be faster than it is possible....so it hurts sometimes....

:(
I just hope that you see this.... :dance1: :lol:

Brad

He he ...

Brad said:
Nothing wrong with your eyes here Dennis, genuine finger trouble on my part ;)

Maggie's comment refers to a remark I made to her in a previous thread ... see her Avatar for a clue :D ... no covert action intended, just some friendly fire exchange, no casualties so far :clown:

Sidebar