Bc49 Price Increase Update

Brado

My favorite lotto Seller showed me a letter from their holiness
it said BC49 will be 2.0 Million effective the same date Jun 2004 and it will be 1.00 Dollar per line..
Plus the stupid 5.00 win when u match 2+/6 hahahaha.
I didn't see anything about carrying over the Jackpot !!
so my friend it's now or never cause 100% sure i am going to S7 your favorite Lotto hahahaha in Jun 2004...
Combo 9 for BC49 is out of the question 84.00 Dollars.
Double Play is million % out of the question as well...
That Lotto Seller tried to say you will change your mind and that stuff, i told her no...Only ppl that have money are willing to spend it...

Brad

This is not good but the writing was on the wall ... I do think BCLC will suffer in the long run as they don't have nearly the following as other lottos.

Brad

Dueling laptops here ...

Sorry bud, my 6 yr old is home with the flu bored out of her little skull, so she's playing 'Treasure Math Storm' right next to me ... high powered adding, let me tell ya ;) ...

I think you posted the new prize structure for BC bfr, but can you 'refresh' me? At the moment 4/8 is $460 I think.

ONE MORE TIME

It will cost you $1.00 per line..
Jackpot will be minumum 2.00 Mil.
$ 5.00 win if u match 2+/6...
Winning is doubled up i.e. matching 4/6 will be $100.00 etc etc

Brad

'Doubled up winnings' is what I was missing ... so it is all in direct proportion, but double the initial outlay really sucks. I just wonder how many regular players can justify/afford twice the outlay ... not me.
Quick-pickers will not be affected as much, just buy less plays- for less chances tho.

"Daddy, what's a 10 look like? ... what's a 4+9?" ..."use your toes too kid ..." :D

BOTTOM LINE

Brado

For example let's say both jackpots are 6.00 Million as of Jun 2004
Would the avg person play MiniDip for $ 4.00 ?
BC49 problems now is they don't have followers like u just said.
Do they think those idiots by rasing the price and Jackpots that players will come from everywhere and play it...
In fact KENO is so popular why ? Cause we have the options to play whether 1.00 or 2.00 or more Dollars..
But now it's in my face, take it or leave it....
The only thing I like for bc49 then is if u match 4/8, you would win $920.00 :D

Brad

Nobody likes changes, esp. when there's no gain ... prob is most don't care enough to complain, and even if they did it would not help IMO. Guess we'll have to bite the bullet on this one.

BITE BULLET AND PLAY LESS

Brado

Let's wait for Lotto Booklet most likely at end of May..
It will have all details for us..
In the meantime let's match 5/6 in a combo 7 or 8.....
mmmmm matching 5/8 later on will be mouth watering like $ 4,700.00 not bad at all.....

BCLC REPLY

Thank you for visiting www.bclc.com and for your making us aware of
your concerns. We appreciate hearing from our players and regret that you
are not pleased with the announced changes to Lotto 6/49 and BC/49.

Brad

:lol: ... let's rephrase that response: "... tough bananas ... ", " ... go jump in a lake ... " or worse :rolleyes:

Brad

Spkn of chngs

BC and CN tix can be bought until 6:00PM in BC now!!
(wonder if it applies accross the country for CN?)

I just found out ... although it's been like that for a month apparently ... d'oh ... you think maybe I should pull my head up out of the sand occasionally?? :D

My fave lotto clerk thinks that BCLC will lose out on this change over ... kinda echoing my sentiments ... time will tell but I hope she's right

WHAT I AM HOPING FOR IS

I hope BC players would dump 649 and play BC49 cause then it will be like old 649.
That way Jackpot of 2.0 Million would be won more than b4...And sales will be increased here in B.C.

Sidebar