BC49 for Mar 16

Brad

Going with 2 sets of 15:

08-11-12-17-18-24-28-36-38-41-42-43-46-47-49

This one combines my last played nrs with most announced and last 5 draws.

03-08-17-24-25-26-35-36-38-39-40-41-43-46-49

Taking a page from DBs book on most announced using LotAn. Notice that 9 nrs are common to both sets.

Betting 16 and 10 lines...

Lotto Luck to All !! :)

My numbers for March 16

Brad,

I've got 2 sets as well.
one for the group and it's 3-9-10-11-14-15-23-24-27-28-33
26 lines = $13.00

Mine are

4-16-17-19-20-31-32-34-35-41

Good luck to all

ComBoman

It looks like you won some money Brad

Brad,

I hope you won some money as you have matched 3/15 which is not bad.
Loks like number 12 is coming back, so watch out :)
Give me some good news.
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

Spread it too thin this time, had I played all 26 lines on first set, would have taken $30, so the news is nought good. To make matters worse, the last few nrs I 'threw' out were 1 and 2, 44 was considered too (all out of a total of 22 nrs) but hindsight is easy. :(

Brad

Hey I'm a senior member now ! :)

Last edited:
The way We should play

Brad,

Based on experince and advise from others, we should always play minimum numbers like 10 or 11 so we have a chance of matching multiple 4/6 or even 5/6's....

Believe me playing 20 numbers with minimum ammunition will get us nowhere.

The best example is Dennis, he always plays 10 numbers with 30 lines. Once he gets 4, he will be laughing.
Myself when I win w/group, I always play lots of lines just to make sure if we hit 3/6, we would get our money back or more.
And JADE lottery can determine that for you as well as CM but I trust the 1st one more.

If you notice last week I spent only $3.00 for one draw and I got back $20.00. Now I regret that cause I could have won much more than that. But my plan is to save money so that I can "strike" later w/three consecutive draws of $17.00 each 11 number.
Last night draw I thought you had won, but I was dismayed to find the contrary.
Sure sometimes we can win by playing 20 numbers 20 lines but we have to match 5/6 like Picard I believe. That's hard to achieve.
My opinion is 20 numbers need at least 100 lines. What do you think?
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

You make a good point, I agree. But in the last few weeks I have been trying to come to grips with LotWin and their approach to wheeling. The sets I've been coming up with are loosely based on the program's 'winning numbers' sets, my experience and 'intuition' (which have a spotty success rate at best :sick:.)
Also, Lotwin has a wheels feature that bases their minimum guarantees on capturing all six nrs; first it generates a full wheel for any given nr set (very fast I might add) and then the operator can select almost any wheel guarantee and other options, then 'reduce' the crap out of the wheel to suit using its or operator designated filters. The resulting lines can be anything from 1 or 2 to full wheel amount.
For the last few draws I've been relying on Lotwin to generate my lines, going for at least 3x 3/6 or 1x 4/6, setting a ceiling of $15/draw, it turned out to be $13 in those tries, for higher guarantees were more than my self imposed limit. I guess what I'm trying to say :dizzy: is that untill I have a better feel for Lotwin or an ironclad vision :rolleyes: I'm not prepared to spend more. Spending less by picking a smaller nr set is of course another option, but I'd like to try this approach for a while longer.
I did generate some 10 and 11 number sets but my 'intuition' dictated going with 15 and 20 at the time.
There is one other feature of Lotwin that I like, the ease of data base manipulation, ie: the history can be retracted to say 50 draws ago without loosing the present draw data so that one can simulate and practice predicting, try different wheels, etc. I have seen many other lotto programs, none have been able to do so, or as easily, and recover to present day as fast as this program.
So as you can see I'm having fun with the program, may be one of these days I'll get lucky and pick the right wheel !!!
I'll keep you posted of my progress, or better yet you'll see how I'm doing by my picks :D .

Cheers,

Brad

PS: LT, I like the new Smilies List ! :clown:

Last edited:
Talking of free programs...Loto-Analyzer is no longer a free program...and they fixed that 42 draws things at the same time...it is now a shareware!:bawl:

LT

Administrator
CM ... LotWin is comming out with a new free version .. check announcements for details.
Brad ... glad you like the smilies .. I'll get some more as we need a hot as well as a cold :cold:
DB ... yes that is a loss :cry:

LT

Coincidence or Something else !?

To Brad, LT and All

For your info, 6/49,BC/49 and Super 7 had numbers 2,47 this last few days. Does this tell you something or what ? :lol:
tell me what do you think.
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

I paid $90 for this one...now before you frown, I'll explain (I'll try to keep it short ;) ).

Got a hold of an evaluation version while back, that one blanks out 1st and last nr on any line generated. Liked it.

Went through the motions of getting the free trial full pro-version(4 weeks I think) but could not get the download working even with LotWin folks help. So I got a small discount on the 3 month
version :D . Had similar problems with it, but got them sorted out,
Lotwin was more helpfull partly because I was a paying customer
now, I think. They can be very hard to get a hold of at best of times.

So let's see: $90/(13weeks*2draws)~$3.50/draw...Gottagitawin!!
:dizzy:

Re: 2,47 for both Lottos-remember my first number set? That one got 3 for BC and 5+ for Cdn. I've noticed similarities in the past but never paid much attention to them before.

To Dennis: I'm sorry to hear about LotAn :cry: !

To LT: For when one of our members hits the Jackpotcan we get a Smilie drinking Champagne :p ?

Regards to all

Hope you win something big

Brad,

So you got it for only 3 months ? What happens after that ?
I sure hope you win something.
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

It's on subscription, I can renew if I still like it. If not, the prog reverts to evaluation status. Guess it's on a timer...

Either that or try LotWinLite, couldn't get that before.

Regards,

Brad

Sidebar