BC49 for July 13

Brad

Shot an arrow and skewered these nrs:
09-17-18-26-31-33-37-40-42-43-44-45-48

How's it huntin' Combo? :D Any good news?

Good luck !!

I will stick to backup systems

Brad,

I will stick to backup systems as it worked for us last Wed. and it's a matter of time til we win on both systems once we get the 2 commons right.

As for winhunter tonight , it only matched 2/13 whereas Lotto-Analyzer matched 2/8...So it's a failure everywhere tonight.

Tell me, Did u get a grip on the winhunter filters and their meanings ?

Cheers :wavey:

Brad

Short answer - no ...but have done some basic testing without changing too many parameters, keeping a log on a spread sheet ... let you know later how it's going, some of the results look promising.

Brad

Combo,

Have some prelim. test results for BC49, but they won't display well on this WS. If you're interested I'll ask LT to forward you a spread sheet file (Lotus).

Cheers

dwoods99

Re: Brad,

ComboManiac said:
Do I have to have Lotus to see the files ?
Thanks.
No you don't... I'm sure that Excel can convert/translate for you.

BTW guys, have you ever checked out Lottery Director's page and then clicked on British Columbia ? It's provides nice info for your local BC49, and it's normally updated every Monday afternoon.

As well, there are reports for Lotto 6/49, Super7 and the other regional 6/49 games.

Brad

Thanks dwoods,

you're right, most other spread sheet progs should be able to handle Lotus. The site you mentioned is good though I haven't been there for a while. Seem to remember that there were some errors in his BC49 data base.

Combo,

made some corrections, should be able to mail the file later today.
Once you open it, it's fairly straight forward, just some stats going back 500 and 1084 draws with different filters. It'll be easier to talk about once you see it. If you think it's crap you can always chuck it ! :flush:
Double Cheers, d & C :beer: :beer:

Thanks Dwoods

This website surely helps in providing important stats.
Thanks again and I hope you can get 5/6 this time in 6/49 as everytime you and others mach 3/10 or 4 then you are one off the promised land. It annoys me cause it happens to me here many times :mad:

Brad,

thanks for your upcoming Lotus file....I am sure it will help as stats are much needed all the time.

I will put 4 different systems for this upcoming BC/49 Draw.
:beer: :dance1:

Florie

Just to say HI

:wavey:

How are you guys? Brad & CM,
I am still around. Are you people talking about Lotus 123? It's been ages since I heard about it. I have forgotten how it works.

Brad

Long time Florie!

I sometimes use sp. sheets to track draws, filters, etc., any prog would suit my simple needs, so happens Lotus came pre-installed with my laptop.
Still playing ON49?

Good luck in tomorrows' draw !! :)

Florie long time no see

How is your luck going ?
Mine most of the times it's bad, but it opened up a week ago.
Good luck to all

Brad

dwoods,

I had the sites confused:

posted by dwoods99 :
... BTW guys, have you ever checked out Lottery Director's page and then clicked on British Columbia ? It's provides nice info for your local BC49, and it's normally updated every Monday afternoon...

posted by Brad :
... The site you mentioned is good though I haven't been there for a while. Seem to remember that there were some errors in his BC49 data base...

:eek: I was thinking of another site that provides similar info for many different lottos, CN49 and BC49 incl. Lost the link to it in the recent crash...have no reason to doubt the accuracy of LDir's data.

winhunter

Brad said:
Short answer - no ...but have done some basic testing without changing too many parameters, keeping a log on a spread sheet ... let you know later how it's going, some of the results look promising.

Brad...

If yo uare using 0.1.4 like Combo, here is a link to the help desk for the Hunter Filter optimizer for that version:

http://winhunter.freeservers.com/helpdesk/Hunter.html

The HUNTER can save it's BEST-OF found settings. If you think you have a nice filter setup, run the HUNTER for a day or two (yes, all day) and let it find the best possible settings for each filter in your stack. Start with the first filter in your stack, then move up the stack. Adding more filters means you will have less numbers in your prediction set, and thus most likely less and less 6of6 predictions in your predictions.

My typical first filter was a simple Filter with only the Overdue option enabled, and only using the last 3 or 4 drawings with the selector set to High (or was it Low...) Then I would optimize that filter, and then add a second filter via the Plus button. From there I would usually try the High/Average/Low Rule, along with some of the other rules. After the 3rd or 4th Filter, I would usually use the Pairs High/Avg/Low Rule, this was a good tool to use to try to pair up the last remaining numbers in a prediction. Try different things....

Andrew

Sidebar