BC49 data base for Lotto Analyzer

Brad

Hey Comboman,

Got the whole base from day one entered , placed it under the nat.649 title 'cause Quebec 49 forecast feature only goes to nr. 42 (they haven't updated the download yet). Unfortunately the title can't be changed, but I think a second copy of the prog can be set up to work with the nat. 649 (as LT mentioned in another thread). If you're interested in the BC49 data base let me know.

Brad

Lotto Analyzer is fine it's 6/49

Hey Brad

All of a sudden I have all the 49 numbers and since i already entered all the history numbers, everything seems to be ok.
Thanks.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

Assuming your BC49 base is under Quebec49 banner, what happens when you click Forecast/Method#2/Continue? Do you get 49 or 42 nrs to select from? If 42, I wonder whether the rest of the stats are affected (mine's 42).
My download is dated 26/02/02, is yours later?
Does your prog start everytime? I have to reboot my PC after I have used and closed it, more than half the time, else the program just plain will not open (no error messages).

Regards,

Brad

Brad said:
Combo,
Does your prog start everytime? I have to reboot my PC after I have used and closed it, more than half the time, else the program just plain will not open (no error messages).

Regards,

Brad
That is because your program might be open ...to know for sure next time it won't open press the ctrl/alt/del instead of rebooting your computer...when the window appears you will see if its your problem....if it is perhaps the path should be changed to access it.....:cool:
I also saw what you said about not being able to load more than 42 in the Québec section....well I don't understand because I have over 321 high draws in that section on my computer and still counting!

Last edited:
Weird behaviour

Brad and Dennis,

I used to get the 42 as well however all of a sudden I get the 49!
ctrl+Alt+Del is the way to go.
But my question is why it's open ? Even though it wasn't opened !
Regards.

ComboMan

There might be a something weird about the path or the shortcut on the desktop ...I don't know for sure ....I'll try to get an answer to this...weird stuff indeed...I don't have any of those problems here...

How about the new version ?

Dennis,

How about the new version ? Do I have to input the lotto data again in the new version lotto-Analyzer 2002 ( When it comes out)?

regards

ComboMan

No they are saying that all the database will come with it with the update possibility...but do not buy it right away let me check it out first I'll tell you if they add some new features to it...unless you want to play Keno I don't think that many other features are going to be added maybe one or two...even them they are not quite sure as we speak. I'll let you know!:cool:

no intention to buy

Hello Dennis

No intention to buy, but I thought LT said it will be free ?
And I don't think they have BC/49, unless they intend of changing that.
Regards.

ComBoman

Well you are right they don't have BC/49 but they might ..one day..Now is-it going to be free ? NO they are clearly saying that they will charge for that new version at least on the french section!
The lotto-2000 will stay free tough if they don't stop giving it when the new version arrive?

Brad

Dennis & Combo,

Thanks, ctrl+alt+del works for me, it's faster than restarting :) . Still have the 42 problem but I can work around it for now, I'll try to sort it out later.

Prosperous picking,

Brad

O:K: Brad I have some news from technor...they are going to fix the problem of the 42 numbers in Québec/49 soon they told me! Doesn't know exactly when but whithin two weeks is more likely!
What's happenning is that they mixed some old part of the software that was used for a 6/42 game and they merge it when they lately updated their device whithout noticing anything until last week....as for the open program thing when it should be closed....no news so far but working on it....:cool:

Sidebar