Bc49 20/04

At least you got 2 !!

Hey Brad,

At least 2 numbers is better than nothing at all.
We just can't win everytime ;)
If you are using a program to predict those numbers, don't use it cause your intuition is way better than these useless progs :agree2:
Better luck next time.

ComboMan

Brad

I gave up on letting progs pick nrs for me, at least for now, I look at hot 'n due, skip 'n hits, last 15 draw record to start, that usually nets still too many nrs, so I use my 'intuition'...and my system seems to break down right there ...just to give you a rough idea of my selection process :sick: .

Don't worry Brad

Brad,

No need to despair or get frustrated....Why don't you take a break and put some effort on KENO.
After a quick study I noticed numbers 73-76-80 get drawn together many times. In fact I did a test pretending I am playing pick 5 and I managed to get 4 very few times and I matched plenty of times. So at the end I ended up getting 85% of my money back.
All in all with more study and "money for me" I feel I can win 400 or perhaps 1,500.00 ( pick 6). If you have the money, do it.
I have seen many ppl on the Net winning tons of money.
The most important thing in this KENO is we have to lose some money in order to win.
Finally a cluster of 70's numbers tend to show up on many ocasions in KENO. Even today while doing some shopping, I saw the board with lots of 70's including 73-76-80 :)
Take care.

ComboMan

Brad

I think you have something there...been thinking along those lines awhile too...Keno might just be the ticket :D for me.
Thanks for the tip.

Never forget Zlatko

Brad,

Never ever forget Zlatko, the guy from Burnaby who trapped 6 numbers among the 12 and eventually won the 6/49.
That's an example for us so there is no surrender.
Wife here finally believed me when I told her that any hope to winning will be from playing Wheeling systems not that damn minidip or quick picks :lol:
Cheers.

ComboMan

Brad

That's what I wanted to hear !!:D ...but now I gotta put the kids to bed :p ...be back in a while.

Cheers:beer:

PS...How about Erica Green, 20 yr old down in USA, picked up her third of $331M US, settled for $59M up front...that'll net her $40M after taxes...said on TV that was her first lotto ticket EVER !? Did not say if IT was a QP :dizzy:

Bet she'll get more marriage proposals then the lottery odds she faced :lol:

Last edited:

dwoods99

I saw Erica's news conference on TV. She bought 10 tickets, 1 set her numbers and 9 QP. A QP won for her. BTW, she did indeed take a lump sum of 59 million, however after taxes she ends up with a measly 34 million ;)

Erica Green

Brad,

Erica won by a fluke and she is not better than you or me. We are better than any fluke winners cause we use our heads. Even though we don't win the jackpot, it's the principle that matters.

She won like all the others, cause all possible combinations were fullfilled !!

As for her future, she has to be very careful. She has got a boyfriend who can turn against her and sues her who knows when, claiming any reason. You know the human greed .
In many situations like hers, money has created monsters.
Cheers :beer:

ComboMan

Brad

Measly $34M...you're the master of understatements dwoods !! :D :lol: btw that's 54M in Loonies !

On another note, Combo, you prob. noticed that all 7 nrs in last draw were ODD !! That's only happened 3x previously in 1067 draws...go figure

Last edited:

Florie

Brad said:
I think you have something there...been thinking along those lines awhile too...Keno might just be the ticket :D for me.
Thanks for the tip.

Hi Brad,:wavey:

Give Keno a try. I find it easier to pick the numbers for Keno than 6/49 and Super 7 though I occasionally play the ON49-(cheaper!!)

Brad

Florie and Dennis,

Thanks for your encouragement, guess it won't hurt to diversify my lotto portfolio :) .

Sidebar