Bc49 02/03/02

Brad

20 for saturday's BC49:

Lotto luck to all !!
:)

I hope you won somehing Brad

Brad

Your selection is very close man. You could have had 5 or 6 out of the 20 !! Good Work.
Myself, no luck but I will start posting upcoming numbers for the future.
Regards.

ComboManiac

Brad

Thanks Combo,

haven't checked my tickets yet , but look at those nrs again, that 20 group was responsible for 6 jackpots in last 14 draws...

On another note, that same group matched 5+B for the national 649!!! Is it too late to say I put my prediction in the wrong forum section? :D

B

Last edited:
How much did you spend on that system

Brad

I was wondering how much money you spent on that 20 number system ?
it's good idea to play double play :) In fact few months back a guy played Combo 11 doubleplay ( spending 462.00 + 231.00 ) and ended up matching 5 on both lotteries. He won that day more than 15,000.00 !!
Regards.

ComboManiac

Brad

Combo,

$16 got me $10 :mad: , and I didn't double play. Sometimes I do but not with 20, ain't got that kind a dough nor willing friends to pool with. Besides this winning nrs group is a new approach for me, sort of 'riding the wave', hate to admit that 5+ was a fluke, wish I saw it coming...

The 32 line wheel I used would get ~ 2x4. + 4x3. if 6/20, more or less the same for 5+/20. Full wheel would be nice but...

Might keep those nrs for another try, not sure yet.

Cheers,

Brad

very good approach

Brad

Surely we don't have the money to play doubleplay but saving for the big jackpot do it. I know at least we have to spend 90.00 for doubleplay 20 wheeling system.
Do you have jadelottery system ? if not then go and get it for free.
it's better than CoverMaster.
it's at http://members.aol.com/jadelottery/page1.htm
You can always test your systems too :)
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

Got Jade and CM while back, they're both good. Very recently I got an evaluation copy of a program that I can't mention here for fear of breaking our rules, although the company does offer a free
trial period (only 4 weeks). I'm 'playing' with it now, if you want email me for the name. I'm in no way endorsing it, haven't decided one way or another yet, but that's how I got the last nr
set. You may have already seen it anyways...

Brad :)

Do you have ICQ ?

Brad

I know we can't exchange emails here but how about icq ?
I am just puzzled why rules prevent us from announcing progs names !

Do you remember Lotto B.C. back in the early 90s ? BCLC stopped it cause I guess ppl were winning a lot. It was 6/40.
I used to get lots of 3/6 without even playing any combos. Too bad I didn't believe in them back then.
My question to you is was it 1.00 dollar for a line or 2 lines like now ? Do you remember ?
Regards.

ComboMan

Brad

Combo,

The way I see it the spirit of this forum was being abused by some lotto software pedlars who thinly disguised themself as members and by doing so angered longtime serious members. Threatened to become nothing but an add page the forum almost ceased to exist, which is not a good thing, for it has a great deal to offer by way of idea and info exchange (LT can probably add to this). Having learned much over the past few years from this site, as I'm sure others have as well, I chose to err on the safe side of the rules.

However, I think by clicking on my name in home page to display personal info you will get my email, failing that ask LT for it, don't think he'll mind.

Re: early Lotto BC, anything before '92 is off my scope, being an Ontario transplant. Had the same experience there with Lottario which went from 39 to 49 if I remember correctly, I understand your dismay.

Forgive me for being ignorant but what's an icq? :eek:

Brad

LT

Administrator
Buletin Board rules

Hi CM and Brad,

Thanks for bringing up the topic of rules and what can and cannot be posted and the reasons for the rules. It is probably unclear at best so I will try to explain.
What cannot be posted are email addresses, icq, aim, yahoo messenger numbers etc. (icq etc are methods of internet chat) Also the private messaging between members features is turned off. Essentially the rules of the bulletin board are that members only communicate with each other in an overt way on the bulletin board and not in a covert way behind the visibility of the bulletin board. The other requirement of membership is that there are no affiliate ads or off topic ads placed on the board. And of course that all members treat each other with respect and have fun.
The reasons for the rules are based upon former abuse.
As Brad has noted about software peddlers placing lots of ads. This would not be a good thing but there is a difference between affiliate ads and a direct url to the actual software author's site. So lets say that you as a member come across a program that you feel is valuable and might help out other players. It would be fine to post a link to that program and it is fine to announce those program names. Also if someone like the author of a lottery product wishes to inform us here about their product that is OK too.
Regarding covert communication. This relates to the harassment of some members by other former members and the theft of a proprietorial database ie the bulletin board's membership database.
When the abuse was occuring I recieved emails from some members who had been approached covertly by other former members and was subsequently made aware of the theft. When a member posts their email address or icq number they may intend it for only one member when all visitors viewing the board could obtain access to solicit that person. As a general rule for everywhere on the internet you should not post your email etc. as spammers will use that info to solicit you.
The abusive situation in the recent past prompted both a changing of the forums rules as well as legal consultation which informs me that I have a basis of claim for internet abuse related to copyright infringement as well as defamation of character regarding remarks placed upon the internet by the thieves of the database. I am keeping the option open of pursuing claims against the abusers. Thankfully two of them reside in Canada making it much easier to take legal action against them than if they lived abroad.
The rules were applied to avoid a similar situation occurring again in the future.
Thanks for your understanding and I hope this clears up some of the rules issues.

LT

Last edited:

Brad

to LT and ComboManiac

LT,

I appreciate your explanation, guess it was obvious I was a bit hazy on rules, do you think it'd be feasible to have a list in the F.A.Q. section or an extension of Forum Rules? It would help newcomers and possibly save you from having to revisit this (may be it's already on site but I missed it ?).

Combo,

sorry for the confusion, the prog I mentioned can be found at www.Lotwin.com or www.Lotwin.futuresoft.co.uk, free download
for restricted evaluation copy can be upgraded to a free trial version. Will have to build a BC49 data base for it as they only have the national. It's been around for a while, I don't really know how good it is yet so it's your call to try it.

Regards to both,

Brad :eek:

Thanks to both LT and Brad

Hello Both

It's nice to know the rules and what had happened in the past ( abuse) etc etc.

Yes Brad, I will check that website you mentioned. I have an old prog on my machine called LottoWin and it's made in England I believe. My wife bought it back in Mid 90's !!
It's very bad in predicting however it's very good in predicting 20 numbers !! But where is the money :(
Regards.

ComboMan

LT

Administrator
Brad .. first let me say thanks for you choosing "to err on the safe side of the rules" :)
And your sugestion is an excellent one .. to make the rules more clear. I wil place them into the registration form and the faq.
Your mentioning of the free LotWin program is excellent! That is a real gem of a deal!
The links that you have posted must be out of date or are not working today but I have located the following <<note>> on this program that I had posted on the old board last summer and that link still works:

<< If you are a lottery software junkie like I am you're going to love this....
Most of us are familiar with the LotWin lottery line analyser program but most lotto players
will not have this excellent tool in their arsonal of lottery analysis software collections because LotWin always has been and still is the most expensive product on the market.
Well the good news is that the Lotwin people at futuresoft are offerring a FREE version of LotWin Lite!!! (has nearly all the features for a 6/49 game). The bad news (for Canadians anyhow) is that the free version only come set up for the UK 6/49 Well as most lotto computer player are of the obsessive compulsive type, we know that a database can be changed (even if it is painstakingly done line by line) from UK data to Canadian data.
To get the free version go here: http://www.futuresoft.co.uk/lottery/ to find-
"- LOTWIN LITE for 6/49 Lotteries is now FREE - Email us for your FREE copy and tell us the 6/49 lottery you play."
Email futuresoft the info re what lottery you play and they will email back with the download instructions. >>

I made a Canadian 649 data base for it - only a few hundred draws and now not up to date but it will say some data input time, and I'll put a copy up for download. This really is a good program and well worth checking out for free. It takes ALL of the 13 million plus 649 combos and then you filter the heck out of them in every possible way to come up with your final plays.

Maybe what would be useful is if I posted a thread with all the good free stuff like this and the program that Dennis introduced to us with his databases, the jade and cover master links etc.?

Just noticed your post CM "I have an old prog on my machine called LottoWin and it's made in England I believe. My wife bought it back in Mid 90's !!" If that is the full version LotWin then your wife must love you very much :) as its really expensive! I have to tell my wife that these are good things to buy for us :D

Anyhow .. I'll get at the rules clarification and put up the download for the national 649 soon.

Thanks guys :)
LT

LT, Sorry it's not the same Program

LT

Few months ago I was checking free progs on hte winsite and I believe I came across an excellent number predictor then lost it as it was only evaluation thing. So I think it's Lotwin which is great cause it's free ( a portion of it ) We just have to enter the data like Loto-Analyzer.

As for my old prog, it turned out to be a different one. It costed us $20.00 back in 1994 whereas LotWin is very expensive !!
Regards.

ComboMan

LT

Administrator
CM
Well now you can get the Lotwin free one and as you said, just input the data like Loto-Analyzer.
Hey we can never have too many lotto programs :)
LT

Brad

Free Stuff thread

LT,

it is a good idea, others will like it too I'm sure.

I have a complete cdn 649 data base (to 30/01/02) for latest full LotWin version 2.030, downloaded from Lotwin, and a partial BC49 (03/01/01 to date) which I made, not sure if they'll work with LotWinLite. You can have these for your downloads, let me know if you think it's worth trying.

I like that term "lotto software junkie", I think I'm turning into one ! :)

Brad

Lotwin Lite is the best software around when it is time to use some filters and in my opinion it worth the effort of putting all the database by hand into it! As far as I know it is the only software available that offers the possibility of filtering LDs in your set and much more! If it is possible to create a " Junky Zone" on this board Lotwin Lite has to be one of the software available and should be in there!
Also the free softwares that Combomaniac has given us could end up in there too so it won't be lost among all the other thread .
Maybe it could be place under the software section instead of creating a new topic section?:cool:

LT

Administrator
Ok .. I,ve put the stuff that we have up in a list in a new section called Free Tools. I gave thought to your sugggestion Dennis of simply posting it in the software section which would cover most of the items but may not be best for online services and downloads. The free tools section is closed so that it won't get lost in new threads. What can happen is as we find new stuff I can add the tools to the list. Brad .. I know for sure that your databases will not work with the free lotwin version but thank you for the offer anyhow. The free version only works with the "UK" single database and even when that database is filled up with the Can lotto 649 it still has to be named the "UK" to function with that particular version. This means also that if a player was wanting to use lotwin lite free version they would have to run multiple copies of the program - one each for the National 649, BC 649 etc. or always be loading and overwriting various "UK" data files. Something has me worried with LotWin Lite. When you posted your links to the free offer they did not connect and I thought they were just out of date so I posted my link which worked yesterday. Today it goes to a different page and I can't find the free version offer??? Maybe just a glitch?
Thanks all for your various contributions. The centralized link list will help out a lot of people :)

Last edited:

Brad

LotWin links

LT,

had the same problems with connecting, thought it was because of my 'old type' modem set up, but persistency will get you through eventually on any of the following :

1. http://www.lotwin.com/
2. http://www.lotwin.net/
3. http://www.futuresoft.co.uk/

To email use info@lotwin.com, ( you can also add Cc: info@futuresoft.co.uk), ask for Dimitris.

Don't know why their sites are down so often but lotto junkies must not give up easily. Also I'm fairly sure that cdn 649 base is now available with LotWin Lite. :cool:

Brad aka: LSJ

:mad: darn it!!!! they've made changes again!

Only site for Lite is now #3., email is litefree@futuresoft.co.uk, may have to pay for cdn 649 data base though (ouch), don't know for sure.

B

Last edited:

Sidebar