BC/49 Aug 17 Numbers & predictions

Brad

My poor old laptop is just a smokin' trying to keep up to you guys :D ... anyway you cut it next draw will be interesting :agree2:

Cheers D & C :beer: :beer:

Brad said:
My poor old laptop is just a smokin' trying to keep up to you guys :D ... anyway you cut it next draw will be interesting :agree2:

Cheers D & C :beer: :beer:
:beer: Sure lets Cheer to future big wins coming this way! You know what I just realized my glasses was empty lets call for a consecutive of these :beer:

Re: Re: next step Dennis and Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:

I might take the plundge into a bigger wheel myself...I can run the 12 numbers wheel in here ....I'll go for 4 right in the next... I'm going to work more with Winhunter if times permit it and I'm going to add LottoMaster to the puters predictions for BC/49 as well.. Combo it is going to be interesting to see...LottoMaster (The Québec software not the other one) can produce some good hints at times..and some nice set too... :agree2:

Yes Dennis 12 Wheel is much much better so perhaps you can get this 5/12 or 4/12 better than 2/9, 2/10 most of the times :agree2:

Re: Re: Re: next step Dennis and Brad

ComboManiac said:

Yes Dennis 12 Wheel is much much better so perhaps you can get this 5/12 or 4/12 better than 2/9, 2/10 most of the times :agree2:
You might have been right all along Combo??? I'll see what I can wheel but I will put more than 10 thats for sure ...When I'm going to start to roll it is going to be for quite a while folks! :rollingsm

yep Can't hide

Not bad but I wanna ask you a question...Do we have to have a bonus machine like the example there at Winhunter Tutorials ? If yes then how you do it ?
Plus there are some things I don't get it at the new version.
Remember the old version is the one having success. The old wolf is always dangerous :D

Brad

Don't think you need one, notice that stack, group etc. applies to the machine that you click on. It will only show if your history file comes with the bonus nr, I think... Andrew should confirm though.

Brad

I hope so...

He was running a test on BC49, one of the posts showed the setup he used. It might help to get things started for you...I was going to pick up where he left off (Currently at...) ... just for practice.

Winners in BC

Did you notice there was a winner form BC for S7 = 10 M ?
Do you know from where ?
Last 6/49 winner was from Vancouver :D

Brad

Gee, the clerk mentioned it but it slips me... a small town in the Okanagan valley somewhere I think... getting closer to my neck of the woods :D

The BC49 post is in WINHunter v 0.2.13 thread btw.

Last edited:
More grip needed !

I need to get a grip for the Winhunter optimizer as it's different than 0.1.4
Man I just can't resist. 0.1.4 is so easy but can't scan S7 in it.
But now I really don't care about S7 unless I win big one day with BC/49 :)
How is your cable going ?

Brad

Runs great, plus it's on all the time now.. so now it looks like I'm 'living' on this WS even if I'm elswhere :D

winner was from Prince George

Yes Brad

that was the 10 M Winner and there are others from Abbotsford and Richmond who nailed 6/7+ and 5/6+.

Brad

Combo,

good to see some S7 $$ in BC...2 draws ago the BC49- 50K prize was split 3 ways, bet that was a surprise to the winners as it rarely gets won.

Last draw nrs were 0/6 odd/even, only happened 11x (1%) bfr ! with bonus- 1/7 - 42x (3.8%).

Hate 50,000 split 3 ways

Hate that cause it's already small prize and bet you it won't happen again in their lifetime :mad:

When the time comes for FW 10 I will make sure I have tons of backups cause I hate losing fW 10 where I win FW 7 :confused:

Last edited:

Brad

Just found that my predictions for wed inc. the bonus...now I have to redo all :sick: :D

Note: his was a simple statement of fact, no connection to any previous discussions intended here...

Last edited:

Sidebar