BC/49 Apr 27/02

Brad,

Combo 7 Double Play :

9-13-16-25-30-31-45

I do have Combo 8 for BC/49 but Quick pick so won't put it here.

Good luck to All.

ComboManiac

Last edited:

Brad

Combo,

think I'll try these: 02-08-12-14-16-25-35-43-46-49,
may drop 12-25-46 and try a combo 7 like you,

Lotto Luck to All !! :dizzy:

Brad

Hey Combo, did you know it's FRED from Kamloops who picks our nrs?

Got another Q for you: is there a way or a program to reverse the order of a data base? I'm trying to analyze draw results downloaded from BCLC, which start with the earliest date at top of page but my prog calls for last drawn date at the top. The only way I know is to do it line by line... :sick:

Cheers, Brad

Last edited:

Brad

Yeah... that's him...
No I didn't...
We're posting at the same time again :D ...
Did you read the edited version of my earlier post?

My LottoWin can do it both ways :)

Hey Brad,

That pathetic prog of mine LottoWin can reverse the data so that the top is the latest draws and vice versa.
those numbers you picked, did the prog. pick them for you ? Or was it your intuition ?

Cheers.

ComboMan

Brad

The latter...haven't found a prog that's good at predicting yet.
The data I want to reverse is for Keno, MDIEditor will give me stats if I can...that's the only free prog I know that'll do that. Still have to add two zeros to each line so it'll read properly...not sure if it's worth all that work.
Is LottoWin data base in .txt format?

Brad

Brad

Combo,

Burning the Midnight Oil...like me :D ?

The Keno section in MDIEditor is set up to work with any draw of 20 or 22/80 nrs. BC Keno draw's only 20 so for the prog to read correctly, zeros must be entered in the last two spots, can't leave them blank...it's a simple text file (.txt).
If you have the prog, I remember you mentioning it, go to Help-Contents-Stats Menu, click Keno...

Cheers, Brad

Where is BC ppl ?

Brad,

How come we are the only ones posting from BC ?
Try to put some effort for Super 7.

Cheers.

ComboMan

Last edited:
plans for Super 7

With my group we will spend 10.00 for abbrev wheeling system of 10 ( 15 lines ).
We have to win something.

ComboMan

We need to study 6/49

Brad,

6/49 has a different pattern than BC/49. With some luck these guys will catch 5/6 quite often.
I kinda noticed that Lottery has a tendency of producing small numbers followed by 40's !!
Or Mid numbers followed by 40's. Plus repeats.
BC/49 is kinda balanced in a way ...

ComboManiac

Brad

BC49 can be really frustrating, the only patterns I've noticed so far is that numbers tend to show from the last four draws, those can be reduced to even as low as 17 nrs on occasion (cause of repeats). The bonus nrs from the last 4-5 like to show up too, but that's still too many nrs to wheel for piddly 3 or 4 hits. I can get 5+ or even 6, but need 24 nrs to do it.

Go figure...

Good sign for tonite

At least you got 3/7 right which is fasntastic, maybe next time you can get 4/9 or similar.
Just keep trying.
Good nite I gotta sleep.

ComboMan

Sidebar