Australian Lotto results

kurtie

Dear All,

where can i download the Australian Lotto results?

its 6/45 same as in Belgium.

i will check this with my list.

rgds,
Kurtie

PAB

Hi kurtie,

kurtie said:
Where can i download the Australian Lotto results?
It's 6/45 the same as in Belgium.
Is it a straight 6/45 or a 6/45 with PowerBall?
I say this because I had a quick look and there appears to be several different Lotto's throughout Australia.
Your best bet would be to email the Lotto organiser and ask them for the full historical results from draw 1 to date in either an Excel file or a .csv file. They would probably even be able to provide the results in Drawn order as well if you wanted.
I hope this helps!

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

PAB

Hi Kurtie,

kurtie said:
It's 6 numbers and a Bonus number.
As I said in my previous post, email the Lotto organiser and ask them for the full historical results from draw 1 to date in either an Excel file or a .csv file. They would probably even be able to provide the results in Drawn order as well if you wanted.
This way, you should get the correct upto date results without any errors that you could possibly get from a third party site.
Saying that though, this is not always the case as I have found with our Lotto organisers here in the UK.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Sidebar