August 30 Discussion

Sheba

Well I see the Jackpot made one winner happy last night.
I am going to go with insta picks again this week.
That way I still have a 1 in 20 million chance of wining!!!:lol:

Have a Great Lottery Week!

Looking forward to everyone thoughts :idea: on this upcoming draw...
:wavey:

Sheba

high draws

i always like the high draws..
If I am going to be playing/picking anymore picks I would rather play them from 10-47 forget the 9 and under and sometimes i would even like to just start with 15...Maybe I will try that this week and see what I come up with.. The luck I have well If I did do that they probally would all be under 15 :lol:

Maggie

High draws

Speaking of relations between 6/49 and Super 7, my thought is we will start seeing some low draws for 6/49, so maybe the same will start to happen with the Super 7. If I play all higher numbers, then I can be almost 99% sure low will come. That is the kind of luck I usually have. Hopefully soon, that will change for the better.
:wavey:

Maggie

Consecs.

Some of the consecutive numbers I'm thinking about for Friday are
7-8,27-28,30-31 and 38-39. Not saying I will be playing all of these, but I may play a couple of them. I'm also thinking we may see more 20's as well. :)

Florie

More predictions

Like 6/49 I am looking at more focus from 15 below (not to your liking Sheba). A few 30's, like 32, 34, 35, 45 & 47. Just my thoughts.:)

mon

we may see 3 and 6 in this draw we may not see any 40's or if any maybe 1 we are due to have a low draw ending in the 30's

:) :)

Maggie

Hi Mon,

I'm thinking like you on this draw. I like the 6 for sure. I only have 2 numbers picked in the 40's to play, but I have 4 in the 20's. I haven't posted them yet though. :)

mon

HI MAGGIE

WITH THE WAY THE DRAWS ARE COMMING OUT I AM BEGINING TO THINK OF DOING THE FOLLOWING::
EVERYTHING THAT WE THINK WILL SHOW UP AND HAVE GUT FEELING ABOUT WRITE THEM DOWN PUT THEM IN A BOWL LIGHT A MATCH AND THEN PICK WHAT WE DIDNT PICK TO BEGIN WITH
:lol: :lol:

I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OUT :nuts:

39 MAY BE OUR FINAL NUMBER :)

Maggie

YEP! THAT MIGHT WORK JUST AS WELL. :D :D
HERE IS MY CRAZY IDEA THAT CAME FROM SOME OF THE POSTS FROM LAST WEEK. AS I MENTIONED, I REALLY LIKE THE 6 FOR THIS WEEK SO I'LL USE THAT NUMBER TO START WITH:

17 (7-1=6)
23 (2x3=6)
28 (8-2=6)
36 (6x6=36)
42 (4+2=6)
8 JUST BECAUSE

Beaker

Maggie said:
HERE IS MY CRAZY IDEA THAT CAME FROM SOME OF THE POSTS FROM LAST WEEK. AS I MENTIONED, I REALLY LIKE THE 6 FOR THIS WEEK SO I'LL USE THAT NUMBER TO START WITH:

17 (7-1=6)
23 (2x3=6)
28 (8-2=6)
36 (6x6=36)
42 (4+2=6)
8 JUST BECAUSE

:lol: You never know Maggie - good luck with it :agree2:

dwoods99

Maggie said:

17 (7-1=6)
23 (2x3=6)
28 (8-2=6)
36 (6x6=36)
42 (4+2=6)
8 JUST BECAUSE
Good idea... don't forget:
39 (9-3=6)
15 (1+5=6)
24 (2+4=6)
33 (3+3=6)