August 28 Picks

NmbrsDude

Combo,

I recently designed an abbreviated wheel which takes advantage of the way my system predicts numbers. By the way, the system is of my own design and is not very automated yet, but who knows what the future holds. Anyway, back to the wheel; I use 20 numbers with a 4 if 6 guarantee but with filters that are based on the way the 20 numbers are usually distributed by my system. The result is that, instead of the full 76 line wheel for that guarantee, I've narrowed it to 49. I have a pool of 11 people so, with Encore, we spend only about $5 each per draw. So last night, we pretty much broke even.
In terms of a streak, even though I only post my top 15 numbers on this forum, I actually use the top 20. In the past 10 draws, I've hit 3/20 6 times and 4/20 twice. Not fantastic yet but it beats the 2.45/20 average for random numbers (6 / 49 x 20). All I can do is keep on trying and hope one of us makes some good dough out of this game.

ND

;)

To NmbrDude

Yes Dude,

That system is good thanks to Group Play. One of these days you ppl will match 5/6 or even better.
Your system seemed to be doing ok cause like you said you matched 3/6's few times as well as 4/6 which is great considering how the average person wages and loses his/her money 99% !!
Well keep it up. But I was wondering why you are not playing Lottario or the other one Ontario /49 ? Maybe because payout is small ? You get more chances though.
I gather you ppl don't like S7 :D

Cheers and hopefully Lady Luck will visit you :agree2:

NmbrsDude

Combo,

You're right about Lottario and Ontario 49. Back when Lottario was 6/39 I tried to build a system but they changed it literally 1 week before I was ready to play. As for S7, I'm trying to perfect my 6/49 system and then I'll see if I can apply it to Super7 as well. Stay tuned...

ND
;)

Provincial Lotto

Yes NumbrsDude,

Back in 1988-1992 I wasn't aware of the Combo Play therefore I wasted my money of course. These were good days cause Lotto BC was 6/40 and I used to get 3/6 lots of times even with random play. So they cancelled it most likely many ppl were winning from gail Howard stuff which I didn't know about due to lack of Internet back then :bawl:
So I wasted years of playing same numbers over and over only to match 4/6 3 times Big deal.
Let's hope something might happen soon :)
Cheers.

winhunter

NmbrsDude said:
Combo,

I recently designed an abbreviated wheel which takes advantage of the way my system predicts numbers. By the way, the system is of my own design and is not very automated yet, but who knows what the future holds.

System? Would you mind sharing it? I have so far implemented two systems into WINHunter with great success. And to be honest, they actually eliminate more numbers than most mathematicla systems inside WINHunter.

Andrew

Sidebar