August 22 Piks

Sheba said:
Here my are 7.5 Million Dollar Piks....
17-19-20-25-26-27-30-31-33-34-40-43-45-47

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™
--------------------------------------

GOOD ONES SHEBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU CASHED IN WELL!!!!!!!!:agree:

Fire is faraway from here but hey anything can change as we have tons of arsonists in Vancouver.....
I hope they kill them...I am not joking..

As for Brad I think he is not faraway from it.....But let's hope his area will remain SAFE....

Thanks for the Concern LuckyStrike :agree2:

Re: My numbers for Aug. 22nd...

winkeldinkel said:
Here are my numbers:

1-5-6-8-10-11-16-17-18-22-25-29-31-32-35-37-39-42-43-46

Best of Luck to all players!:wavey: :smash: :party:

WOW!!!!!!!!

NICE PICS WINKIE DINKIE..:eek:

SIX OUT OF EIGHT.....THAT'S HUGH!!!!!!!!!

WINKEL I HOPE YOU ARE OK

man I forgot...Winkel's area is in trouble .....I hope he's ok ...This fire is spreading very fast and the wind is what makes it worse...

ComboManiac said:
Fire is faraway from here but hey anything can change as we have tons of arsonists in Vancouver.....
I hope they kill them...I am not joking..

As for Brad I think he is not faraway from it.....But let's hope his area will remain SAFE....

Thanks for the Concern LuckyStrike :agree2:

I CAN ONLY HOPE ALL THE BEST TO THE B.C. ERS........ ...

I HAVE RELATIVES THAT LIVE OUT THAT WAY...:(

BTW...COMBO IF I FIND ANY SWEET VENOM....I'LL ADDRESS IT TO YOU...GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!:lol:

Re: WINKEL I HOPE YOU ARE OK

ComboManiac said:
man I forgot...Winkel's area is in trouble .....I hope he's ok ...This fire is spreading very fast and the wind is what makes it worse...

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THINGS ARE GOOD FOR HIM ALSO....:agree: :confused:

ppl losing everything

yea LuckyStrike,

Sweet venom is needed indeed....
I saw on TV here in Kelowna lots of ppl lost homes and forced to evacuate etc etc....
Winkel was lurking after the draw....he should be ok I guess.....

Brad

Good picking ppl !!

too many to mention, lots of 3s and 4s ... and WinkelDinkel wow, a 6 hitter potential for some serious cash!?

... hope you're ok in Kelowna, no major fires here yet

Fires in Kelowna...

Thanks for the concern, but the fire's haven't reached me here on Dilworth Mountain yet....--but the flames are getting closer, and with the winds kicking up over night, anything's possible. I may have to evacuate the winkeldinkel meter. .... Doesn't work well in high-.heat conditions... Pretty frightening though, ash and pine needles are falling like rain---and the air is horrendous.....:sick:

peter

Re: Fires in Kelowna...

winkeldinkel said:
Thanks for the concern, but the fire's haven't reached me here on Dilworth Mountain yet....--but the flames are getting closer, and with the winds kicking up over night, anything's possible. I may have to evacuate the winkeldinkel meter. .... Doesn't work well in high-.heat conditions... Pretty frightening though, ash and pine needles are falling like rain---and the air is horrendous.....:sick:
Winkle Dinkle, the front page picture in the paper today show people standing on the beach at Okanogan lake, and the fires raging in the back grounds, take care, and be save.
Sitting on the deck last night, it was really smokey, here in Edmonton, 800 KM, away.
I shudder to think what the cost of peaches will be.:wavey:

Sidebar