Aug.17 discussion 6/49

Maggie

I'm thinking we might see more high numbers again for Saturdays draw. Now that I've said that, I will play one line with low numbers as well. (just to cover my butt) I think I will probably go with numbers mainly in the 30's and 40's. Any thoughts? :)

mon

MAY NOT STAY HIGH 6 OR 8 LOOK LIKE THEY MAY COME UP :)

IM GOING TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR TONIGHT, IM LOOKING AT BC49,6/49 QUEBEC 49 AND SUPER SEVEN FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS TO SEE THE TREND 3 MAY BE ANOTHER NUMBER TO COME UP :D YOU NEVER KNOW !

Maggie

mon said:
MAY NOT STAY HIGH 6 OR 8 LOOK LIKE THEY MAY COME UP :)

Like I said Mon, I'm covering my butt.. :) :)
I will definitely play one line of low numbers. Maybe I will take you up on that 6 and 8 :thumb: OR, maybe I should just get a quick pick. :confused:

mon

DID THAT ALREADY HIGHEST NUMBER ON IT WAS 44 THE REST WERE ALL NUMBERS I DID NOT THINK OF USING

05 15 20 24 31 44

EVEN IF IM GRUMPY ABOUT MY LOSS LAST NIGHT I THINK I STILL LIKE TO CHOOSE AT LEAST SOME OF MY NUMBERS :lol: :lol:

Maggie

Mon,

Maybe they will be THE numbers!!! Who knows, with the way the draws have been going..:dizzy: I think I better stop thinking and go do some laundry. But the computer room is on the way to the laundry room, so I end up making a detour all the time. :) :)

Sidebar